When You Are Arrogant, You Pay The Price

27 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Kuldeep Yadav was kept out of team and used to get sporadic chances as UP was captained by PP chawla.Yadav is a wrist spinner and pure bowler.

Jayant Yadav is a parcha selection because of Aniruddha Choudhury.

He didnt help his chances by performing not so well.

Parcha selection in the XI?

Yeah should bat ahead of Jaddu atleast

Remember Jaddu  used to bat ahead of Ash under Dhoni.Didnt make him less of an AR

Difference is both Jadeja and Ashwin would walk into the team as bowlers alone.So it didn't matter .

But Jayant can't .If he is play , then he should justify playing ahead of both Ashwin and Jadeja.Otherwise we are better of playing Nair or Rohit and utilizing their part time spin.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

Difference is both Jadeja and Ashwin would walk into the team as bowlers alone.So it didn't matter .

But Jayant can't .If he is play , then he should justify playing ahead of both Ashwin and Jadeja.Otherwise we are better of playing Nair or Rohit and utilizing their part time spin.

3 bowling ARs are not justified by any means.This is the reason Eng failed in India.Too many bits and pieces cricketer.

17 minutes ago, Soorma_Bhopali said:

If Ishant is going to bowl only 7-8 overs in an innings, better get Hardik Pandya in .

Hardik is practically a tail ender in terms of batting at test level. He is only good at slogging in T20s/ODIs and that too only on flat pitches. They should only pick him if they think he is a better bowling option than Ishant and not for his batting.

Edited by kubrickian
Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Is Rohit better bat than Jayant :P

Hes not playing ahead of them,rather in support of them as 3rd spinner.In these conditions,he'll make it in 4 bowler attack too ahead of Ishant

He's not a part timer.Here he bowled just 23 overs.Should be use more

I can't believe people saying that Nair is best player of spin. Innings before that 300, he was struggling to play bowler like Rashid. 

India's best batsman against spin is Kohli. Even today he looked the most comfortable of all Indian batsman.

And I don't think we were arrogant, we just played poorly in every facet of the game. 

I just hope that we can bounce back from this defeat

1 minute ago, atishvaze said:

I can't believe people saying that Nair is best player of spin. Innings before that 300, he was struggling to play bowler like Rashid. 

India's best batsman against spin is Kohli. Even today he looked the most comfortable of all Indian batsman.

And I don't think we were arrogant, we just played poorly in every facet of the game. 

I just hope that we can bounce back from this defeat

People who have watched Karun Nair in Domestic Cricket will tel you that he is very good againist spin.

Is Rohit better bat than Jayant :P

Hes not playing ahead of them,rather in support of them as 3rd spinner.In these conditions,he'll make it in 4 bowler attack too ahead of Ishant

He's not a part timer.Here he bowled just 23 overs.Should be use more

Rohit is miles ahead of Jayant as a batsman ? Do you really think Jayant can play the kind of Rohit played against Kiwis in the 2nd test ? We all love to mock Maggie but let's be reasonable here lol.He averages 30 in FC.

Jayant Yadav our 3rd best spinner ? He averages 46 with the ball.In such case if we are treating him as a bowler first should be dropped honestly.

11 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Rohit is miles ahead of Jayant as a batsman ? Do you really think Jayant can play the kind of Rohit played against Kiwis in the 2nd test ? We all love to mock Maggie but let's be reasonable here lol.He averages 30 in FC.

Jayant Yadav our 3rd best spinner ? He averages 46 with the ball.In such case if we are treating him as a bowler first should be dropped honestly.

??