Aussies have poked a sleeping grizzly bear! Mistake

On 2/26/2017 at 1:35 PM, King Tendulkar said:

They will pay the penalty Aussies . Just like against majestic Brazil football team in their pomp , they could be casual but don't score early against them and go one nil up as you wake the big bear up.

aussies screwed up . We gonna wake up now and unleash hell on them . The bear is wide awake now .

that o Keefe is gonna be owned now. He had his moment on a 10th day track . Now he gonna be mastered , prepare to toil .

end of series there will be only one team with crisis and inquest and it won't be the big grizzly bear 

ps we drew first game v England and also same nonsense was talked . End of series kohli had England skippers head on a platter for consumption 

साला गाँडू! कर दिया ना jinx?

The bear has shown mercy for one last day, don't get use to it, the bear will be wide awake tomorrow and then you WILL beg for mercy :hitler:

Right now the bear is wide open from behind, inviting for more stretching and is begging for more mercy.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

On 2/28/2017 at 3:09 AM, kira said:

No jinx is gonna help the aussies, this aussie team isn't fit enough to tie the shoelaces of the Indian team, they got lucky in the first test but you should get ready for the most epic and THE biggest humiliation for the rest of the series.

If anyone, in their wildest of dreams, thinks, for even a millisecond, that this aussie team is going to compete ( forget about winning) in the rest of this series then he/she needs to wake the fk up and apologize to kohli

HA  Ha Ha 

4 hours ago, Prince_ said:

Feeling sorry for the OP. Lol. I'm sure he wasn't expecting it to backfire in such manner lol. :D

Is this Indian team the least dominant no 1 team in the history of cricket? I m thinking about starting a thread on this topic. :phew:

Why wasn't he expecting it after seeing Australia dominate in first test?