Russian style of neutralizing the terrorists

velu

Whenever terrorists are cornered in india/kashmir we always end up getting some news like 3 terrorists killed and 1 soldier martyred.

We should follow something like what russians are doing for ages , just blow up the whole building where terrorists are hiding inside. Very effetcive and saves some soldiers life IMO. 

^ Not a good idea. These cockroaches from across the border spread out in groups and take refuge in different properties/buildings in the valley, even ones like schools, govt buildings

It will only cause collateral damage for us, lives are very cheap for them and they have a limitless supply of cockroaches.

only and best solution is to have a near impenetrable border across the LOC - which I believe the govt is working towards...

1 hour ago, narenpande1 said:

^ Not a good idea. These cockroaches from across the border spread out in groups and take refuge in different properties/buildings in the valley, even ones like schools, govt buildings

It will only cause collateral damage for us, lives are very cheap for them and they have a limitless supply of cockroaches.

only and best solution is to have a near impenetrable border across the LOC - which I believe the govt is working towards...

even israel is struggling with infilterations .. anywya thats different topic

once they are inside , we are losing our lives unnecessarily ,.. most of the times their houses were surrounded and gunfight happens and we also lose one or two lives

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Indian courts, human rights groups, presstitutes, libtards and secular parties will create anarchy if we do something like this. 

So you'd prefer if we didnt have due process and went all totalitarian like Russia ?

You wanna live in a country where Police can demolish an entire house and have 'collateral damage' and owe no explanation ? or you end up in jail for criticizing the head of state on press ?

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

So you'd prefer if we didnt have due process and went all totalitarian like Russia ?

You wanna live in a country where Police can demolish an entire house and have 'collateral damage' and owe no explanation ? or you end up in jail for criticizing the head of state on press ?

Sometimes we need to follow Russia/Israel model. Esp in places like Kashmir, Red Corridor if risks outweigh benefits of due procedure, we need to be ruthless. In so many ops in the last few years we have lost more men than we should have. On some occasions Kashmiri citizens have given cover to terrorists to attack from behind, eg Col Rai.

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sometimes we need to follow Russia/Israel model. Esp in places like Kashmir, Red Corridor if risks outweigh benefits of due procedure, we need to be ruthless. In so many ops in the last few years we have lost more men than we should have. On some occasions Kashmiri citizens have given cover to terrorists to attack from behind, eg Col Rai.

The risk never outweighs the benefit in terms of forsaking due process. Its always cheaper in the long run to boost efficiency in due process than trash it. 

Please use all the force and every possible option at the time of entry. Best and easy. Do not try and SAVE. just waste them once hostiles identified sneaking into our border. Spend lot on this option. Please do not let them run back either. Just target them right on the spot.

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

Please use all the force and every possible option at the time of entry. Best and easy. Do not try and SAVE. just waste them once hostiles identified sneaking into our border. Spend lot on this option. Please do not let them run back either. Just target them right on the spot.

I think the BSF does, when it can. India has big borders and some of it- especially in the middle of nowhere Rajasthan, Nepal-India border, Bangladesh-India border are not secure. Its like finding a needle in a haystack. 

On 4/11/2017 at 2:48 PM, velu said:

Whenever terrorists are cornered in india/kashmir we always end up getting some news like 3 terrorists killed and 1 soldier martyred.

We should follow something like what russians are doing for ages , just blow up the whole building where terrorists are hiding inside. Very effetcive and saves some soldiers life IMO. 

I prefer Chinese style, but Russian works for me as well. 

20 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I think the BSF does, when it can. India has big borders and some of it- especially in the middle of nowhere Rajasthan, Nepal-India border, Bangladesh-India border are not secure. Its like finding a needle in a haystack. 

I know but still that is the best option.