Question to Dhoni fans

Unstable Joe

8 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Shri Krishna can only how you the light and lead you down the right path. But the onus is still on the folks to walk down the righteous path :agree: Unfortunately Smith and co. weren't good enough to do so.

At the end of the day when you need 7 off 5 deliveries with 5 or 6 wkts in hand, Smith should've finished the match instead of choking :sad: 

You know, if Dhoni had a strike rate of at least 100 in that innings, Pune would have won. Not saying Smith isn't to blame, but Dhoni is partly responsible as well for his wonderful 13-ball-10 cameo.

15 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It is the process .Only started.

Has already sacrificed Abhimanyu (RPS) as part of the process.

Result ? You will see next season in Yellow.

Any more clarification or uphadesham  on Krishna or Bhagavat Gita or MSD ,quote me.

Not checking these tags.

We'll talk after next year's auction when SRK sells his lungi to buy Dhoni :phehe::hysterical: 

36 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

Mysterious ways here meaning backstabbing your own team :phehe: 

I don't think you have an understanding of Gita updesh :sad: 

If leading, motivating and carrying your team to the final is "backstabbing" then Dhoni surely "backstabbed" his team to the finals :agree:

Shri Krishna showed the way and put the team on the verge of winning (7 needed off 5 with 5 or 6 wkts in hand) only for the team to choke and falter on the cusp of glory :(( 

8 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

You know, if Dhoni had a strike rate of at least 100 in that innings, Pune would have won. Not saying Smith isn't to blame, but Dhoni is partly responsible as well for his wonderful 13-ball-10 cameo.

At the end of the day Pune needed 7 to win off 5 deliveries with 6 wkts in hand and a well set Smith at the crease. If Smith can't win you a match from that position and still needs Shri krishna to finish it for him, you can't say much :dontknow: 

If he wanted Shri Krishna could've finished off the match easily by himself but for his oath for not picking up arms :agree: It's sad Smith still needed Shri Krishna to wield his Sudarshan Chakra :sad: 

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I don't think you have an understanding of Gita updesh :sad: 

If leading, motivating and carrying your team to the final is "backstabbing" then Dhoni surely "backstabbed" his team to the finals :agree:

Shri Krishna showed the way and put the team on the verge of winning (7 needed off 5 with 5 or 6 wkts in hand) only for the team to choke and falter on the cusp of glory :(( 

Dhoni fans nowadays :facepalm:Team wins - All hail Dhoni! He has lead & motivated the team to the win! ; Team loses - Pfft...the team choked though Dhoni provided them with the best advice and leadership. You truly are a unique bunch :hysterical::hail: 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

At the end of the day Pune needed 7 to win off 5 deliveries with 6 wkts in hand and a well set Smith at the crease. If Smith can't win you a match from that position and still needs Shri krishna to finish it for him, you can't say much :dontknow: 

If he wanted Shri Krishna could've finished off the match easily by himself but for his oath for not picking up arms :agree: It's sad Smith still needed Shri Krishna to wield his Sudarshan Chakra :sad: 

:hysterical: I thought 'Krishna' already picked up 'Sudarshan Chakra' against SRH? And Dhoni didn't have to finish the match, scoring at the rate of a run-a-ball is too much to ask from the greatest finisher in history? Then indeed you can't say much :dontknow: 

2 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

Dhoni fans nowadays :facepalm:Team wins - All hail Dhoni! He has lead & motivated the team to the win! ; Team loses - Pfft...the team choked though Dhoni provided them with the best advice and leadership. You truly are a unique bunch :hysterical::hail: 

All hail Shri Krishna who guided the weak and unheralded Pune team to the finals. His guidance changed likes of Unadkat and Sundar into world beaters and he would've led the team to glory had it not been for the Smith choke who couldn't even finish the game with 7 needed off 5 deliveries. Sad but true :sad: 

The only regret was that the lord wasn't able to transform the likes of Dinda and Rahane the way he did Unadkat and Sundar but some things are beyond the powers of divine one as well :phehe: 

6 minutes ago, Unstable Joe said:

:hysterical: I thought 'Krishna' already picked up 'Sudarshan Chakra' against SRH? And Dhoni didn't have to finish the match, scoring at the rate of a run-a-ball is too much to ask from the greatest finisher in history? Then indeed you can't say much :dontknow: 

I share your disappointment at Smith not able to finish of a match that was already won for all practical purposes. Proves what a great finisher Dhoni really is when likes of SMith can't even manage to score 7 off 5 :agree: 

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

All hail Shri Krishna who guided the weak and unheralded Pune team to the finals. His guidance changed likes of Unadkat and Sundar into world beaters and he would've led the team to glory had it not been for the Smith choke who couldn't even finish the game with 7 needed off 5 deliveries. Sad but true :sad: 

The only regret was that the lord wasn't able to transform the likes of Dinda and Rahane the way he did Unadkat and Sundar but some things are beyond the powers of divine one as well :phehe: 

:hysterical: Smith was to blame for the loss, but Dhoni wasn't a hero either. Scoring at least 12 off 13 would've gotten them the win. :whack:

And Smith was the top run-getter of RPS this season, while Tony had strike rates below Rahane(who you wanted him to transform), Hooda, Yuvi, Karun Nair, Jadeja, Saha, Head, Henriques, Yusuf, Naman Ojha and Biryani Rayudu :phehe: 

1 hour ago, Unstable Joe said:

:hysterical: Smith was to blame for the loss, but Dhoni wasn't a hero either. Scoring at least 12 off 13 would've gotten them the win. :whack:

And Smith was the top run-getter of RPS this season, while Tony had strike rates below Rahane(who you wanted him to transform), Hooda, Yuvi, Karun Nair, Jadeja, Saha, Head, Henriques, Yusuf, Naman Ojha and Biryani Rayudu :phehe: 

Shri Krishna was the leading light but unfortunately Smith still couldn't find the way :no: Very disappointed in Smith failing despite Dhoni carrying the team to the brink of glory.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Shri Krishna was the leading light but unfortunately Smith still couldn't find the way :no: Very disappointed in Smith failing despite Dhoni carrying the team to the brink of glory.

Dhoni carrying the team to the brink of glory? :hysterical: His scores this season :

12 (12)

5 (11)

11 (14)

5 (8)

28 (25)

61* (34)

7 (11)

23 (11)

21* (17)

26 (33)

5 (9)

31 (21)

5 (5)

40* (26)

10 (13)

So, he has scored at a strike rate of 100 fora total of 7 out of 15 innings. That's not even half. And of those, he has scored at a strike rate of 150 for just 3 innings. That is very poor for the so-called best finisher in the world. If this is what you call carrying the team, then I don't know what to tell you lol. :rotfl: 

Now. I can imagine Tony chamchas replying and yelling out "RATTLED! RATTLED!" at me. :giggle::hysterical: 

2 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Dhoni carrying the team to the brink of glory? :hysterical: His scores this season :

12 (12)

5 (11)

11 (14)

5 (8)

28 (25)

61* (34)

7 (11)

23 (11)

21* (17)

26 (33)

5 (9)

31 (21)

5 (5)

40* (26)

10 (13)

So, he has scored at a strike rate of 100 fora total of 7 out of 15 innings. That's not even half. And of those, he has scored at a strike rate of 150 for just 3 innings. That is very poor for the so-called best finisher in the world. If this is what you call carrying the team, then I don't know what to tell you lol. :rotfl: 

Now. I can imagine Tony chamchas replying and yelling out "RATTLED! RATTLED!" at me. :giggle::hysterical: 

Sad that with Shri Krishna paving the way Smith still couldn't finish the match :sad: