Well done Sri Lanka

On 10/10/2017 at 8:58 AM, Malcolm Merlyn said:

After being thrashed by India 9-0 at home they have come back strongly to whitewash Pakistan in UAE.

Karunaratne and Chandimal batted very well and Herath destroyed the Pak batting.

What a brilliant turn around.

Its not that great a turnaround when you see what happened.

SL went against No 1 Test side, and Soon to be No 1 ODI side and got blanked. 

It then went up against a shitty pak side and whitewashed them in their home. 

They are on par. pak side is just bad.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

Not at par. They are better than Pak. What more evidence do u need

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

I think that's unfair to the grit that SL have shown here.   Never easy to win an away series, and SL's young players have done well.  Dickwella and Perera chipped in with crucial runs.  Perera was obviously gun with the ball in T2.    That new kid flashed a bit of potential as well.  Chandimal spearheaded the batting effort, as he should.  

SL deserve their fare share of credit for this win.  And I think they have an excellent chance of winning the ODI series as well.

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

I think that's unfair to the grit that SL have shown here.   Never easy to win an away series, and SL's young players have done well.  Dickwella and Perera chipped in with crucial runs.  Perera was obviously gun with the ball in T2.    That new kid flashed a bit of potential as well.  Chandimal spearheaded the batting effort, as he should.  

SL deserve their fare share of credit for this win.  And I think they have an excellent chance of winning the ODI series as well.

For sure sl were very good. I just care about pak being pathetic. Just want to make sure Pak team was pathetic..OK :)

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

For sure sl were very good. I just care about pak being pathetic. Just want to make sure Pak team was pathetic..OK :)

And we lost from that shitty side by most shitty margin ever in any ODI tournament final ever. Show some respect where due. Jingoism is getting better of your judgment. 

6 hours ago, Black Zero said:

And we lost from that shitty side by most shitty margin ever in any ODI tournament final ever. Show some respect where due. Jingoism is getting better of your judgment. 

One off upsets happen in sport.  Pak ODI team is not worthy of much respect.  And its not like we are a super-team that loses to no-one either.  Even the Windies have beaten us in an ODI here and there.