Article 35A and Kashmir

Stradlater

I think the time has arrived for Govt to finally do away with this joke of an article which gives J&K Govt power to provide some special rights to their citizens such as those related to residence, property etc.

My funda is simple. Abrogate this piece from the Constitution and start settling hordes of Biharis and UPites in the valley. I would prefer Haryanvis too but I doubt they would be willing to leave their already rich state. Change the entire demographic equation of the whole state and you would start to see the results coming out in the next few decades.

The ghaddars would either finally accept the inevitable or start fleeing to POK which tbh I have no problems with. It's the only solution that remains really. Outnumber the Kashmiri jackals by 1:10 and you would see the stone peliting magically disappear after some time. 

Thoughts?

SC just said 370 is permanent, not too sure what the legislature thinks about that. But saying..there will be opposition to this as well.

You can not go against a whole people even if you are as strong as Indian central government, Kashmir has what 15 million muslims ?

Just now, Vilander said:

SC just said 370 is permanent, not too sure what the legislature thinks about that. But saying..there will be opposition to this as well.

You can not go against a whole people even if you are as strong as Indian central government, Kashmir has what 15 million muslims ?

Mladic did

35A stands testimony to cowardliness of Indians, mainly Hindus. Those people are free to do anything in rest of India but not us? If someone asked me to specify one reason for 1000 years slavery of my people under the foreigners I will show this article. Cowards deserve no mercy and it is hard to feel sorry for our own considering the choices we have made after so many whippings and lessons.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

35A stands testimony to cowardliness of Indians, mainly Hindus. Those people are free to do anything in rest of India but not us? If someone asked me to specify one reason for 1000 years slavery of my people under the foreigners I will show this article. Cowards deserve no mercy and it is hard to feel sorry for our own considering the choices we have made after so many whippings and lessons.

We have used every tool available to pacify and negotiate with these Jahils and yet they wouldn't budge. 

The only option available now is to deal everything with force. Let mainland Indians settle in the valley and outnumber those b@stards. 

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

India is too big to be an organic country, if you want India to be imperialist then yes this is good.

kashmiris just dont want to be Indian, India needs to provision options to them to go to Azad Kashmir in droves.

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

The other party was Muslim. Religion did play a role.

no thats too simplistic a view.

Serbs are ortho christians (earstwhile communists) and there were bosnian muslims as well in the opposing group but there it ends.

This was essentially a Serb vs Croat ( catholic)  war that you are talking about.

Its a bit like calling Sinhalese vs Tamil as buddhist vs hindus..its a falacy.

After the European Community demanded a referendum on independence in Bosnia, the vote split on ethnic lines. Muslims and Croats supported independence but the Serbs boycotted the vote and with the army's support, began a fight for territory

Serbian expulsion of Croats and Muslims was the defining feature yes, but Bosnian Muslims with 44 per cent of the population, the Serbs with 32 per cent and the Croats with 17  you get the multi ethinic structure. In kashmir i think its 90% muslim.