Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zen

Ind's run chase ....

Recommended Posts

I understand the grim situation at the ICF .... but there are two sides of the coin .... At this point, Eng has 80% chance of winning, Ind 20% 

 

As they say it is not over until it is over. If it happens, it will be a heroic performance 

 

I hope that our cricketers see opportunity in this and put the best foot forward. We all know the weaknesses, below is the summary of the strengths 

 

  • If Dhawan can play a cameo 
  • If Rahul can get a 50+ 
  • If Pujara can continue the good work 
  • Read somewhere Kohli avgs 70 in 4th tests, so may be he is due for a 90 odd 
  • Pandya, who plays extremely well when the pressure is less so if quick wkts fall, who knows he can play "that" inning
  • Pant can swing a few 
  • Rahane, can do whatever he does 

 

Let the chase begin (hope for the best, prepare for the worst) :dance:

Edited by zen

Share this post


Link to post

I hope that the batsmen play their natural game and have fun 

 

I have seen some comments about Dhawan laughing after this or that, which may not be appropriate as people can have different ways to handle pressure. If Dhawan laughs after a mistake to relieve the pressure and/or move on, so be it if it works for him psychologically   

Share this post


Link to post
"Day 4 - Session 2: India require another 163 runs with 7 wickets remaining"
 
Both Rahane and Kohli have settled down so I hope that they make their innings count 

Share this post


Link to post

"Day 4 - Session 3: India require another 91 runs with 2 wickets remaining" 

 

As mentioned in the OP, Eng was the favorite to win this .... it is just a game .... move on 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×