Shubhman Gill shud not debut under this duffer captain

7 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Point out even 1 wrong statement by the OP. There is a reason why 10 people have given him a “great post” 

Kohlitards like you and @Cricketics need to open your eyes 

You got Nair and start with him when you fforgot about him when team was doing fine. All of a sudden when team lost a test this cry comes out about wanting Nair forgetting people are picked on merit and Nair was just a replacement for injured Rahane and Even though Rahane continued to fail, India still desired Rahane for

comimg tours as they were heading overseas where he had been our best bet. Now if you wanted Nair for Rahul, then you are just contradicting yourself of supporting Rahul earlier.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

OP calm down and turn back the clock just few weeks back for now.

Yes just may be 10-15 days before where many wanted same or similar things

Be happy. Kohli is a brilliant test captain. He can’t always play your favorites.

:

He got Aggarwal faster than many would have. 

Just look at this ridiculousness going around all over:

You want Rahul in for Aus as benefit of doubt from Eng tour, and now want Rahul out now. Ok 

You want Vijay in for Aus as he was good laat tour, and now you want Vijay out for Aus. Ok

You want Mayank in,  Ok

You want Pandya in, Ok

Some guy want Bhuvi in. Ok

Some dude will say he wants all dropped. Ok 

ADJny more orders?  Give it a break. This is not a restaurant. 

Dude just give the captain a break.

He can’t play all your favorites and drop your favorites at the same time. 

Everyone wanted Vijay and Rahul to

open and to be there and he gave them

chance and backed them like hwo everyone wanted. Now he played them one more test than you would have liked doesn’t mean he sucks as captain. He backed them for one extra test, because he doesn’t want to send them packing after just one. As a captain he showed belief in them for one extra test match than what you wanted. Yes you wanted the same just may be couple of weeks before. 

Not everything what you want you will get.

Calm down and watch Kohli keep Indian test cricket on top.  Guys like you would not have even wamted Bumrah in the team until South Africa tour. Kohli took him to South Africa for the first time.

This is the captain you actually want in test cricket.

To hell with all the whining about when your favorites are not picked. Just suck up and support the team.

Bingo

Op is one endless whine and misery. 

Ps he did not want aggrwal picked at all.  Posted strongly against him being picked as apprently did not like his tecnhique.  Good thing Kohli ignored him

5 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Point out even 1 wrong statement by the OP. There is a reason why 10 people have given him a “great post” 

Kohlitards like you and @Cricketics need to open your eyes 

I don’t give a duck about your 10 up votes which looks gibbersisb to me to keep blaming captain.

Go take those upvotes and take a print out and put it on your shot gun seat. 

49 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

OP calm down and turn back the clock just few weeks back for now.

Yes just may be 10-15 days before where many wanted same or similar things

Be happy. Kohli is a brilliant test captain. He can’t always play your favorites.

:

He got Aggarwal faster than many would have. 

Just look at this ridiculousness going around all over:

You want Rahul in for Aus as benefit of doubt from Eng tour, and now want Rahul out now. Ok 

You want Vijay in for Aus as he was good laat tour, and now you want Vijay out for Aus. Ok

You want Mayank in,  Ok

You want Pandya in, Ok

Some guy want Bhuvi in. Ok

Some dude will say he wants all dropped. Ok 

Any more orders?  Give it a break. This is not a restaurant. 

Dude just give the captain a break.

He can’t play all your favorites and drop your favorites at the same time. 

Everyone wanted Vijay and Rahul to

open and to be there and he gave them

chance and backed them like how everyone wanted. Now he played them one more test than you would have liked doesn’t mean he sucks as captain. He backed them for one extra test, because he doesn’t want to send them packing after just one. As a captain he showed belief in them for one extra test match than what you wanted. Yes, you wanted the same just may be couple of weeks before. 

Not everything what you want you will get.

Calm down and watch Kohli keep Indian test cricket on top.  Guys like you would not have even wamted Bumrah in the team until South Africa tour. Kohli took him to South Africa for the first time.

This is the captain you actually want in test cricket.

To hell with all the whining about when your favorites are not picked. Just suck up and support the team.

Damn u wrote so much without even reading my post , atleast read n then comment on the points i raised..........ur talking about absolutely something else

N ofcourse as a captain u cnt keep everyone happy.....but somethings are wrong . U think these murmurs coming from team about insecurity are for no reason 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Damn u wrote so much without even reading my post , atleast read n then comment on the points i raised..........ur talking about absolutely something else

N ofcourse as a captain u cnt keep everyone happy.....but somethings are wrong . U think these murmurs coming from team about insecurity are for no reason 

You love coming up woth wild nast conspiracy theroies.  Its endless spam.  I mean this title of thread is frankly idiotic as example.

I mean even above.  Murumurs of insecurity.  Blimey more wild theories and conspiracies

You love hammering picks and picking team with hindisght.  Yet you stated in quite a few posts you did not rate agarwall and would not pick him as you thought technially poor.  So duffer and drunk got that right and cricket guru (you ) got that wrong?

50 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ps he did not want aggrwal picked at all.  Posted strongly against him being picked as apprently did not like his tecnhique.  Good thing Kohli ignored him

Really??

On 12/17/2018 at 7:43 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Mayank has his technical issue, im not sure if he wud be exposed in Australia but sooner or later he wud be ....sometimes opp dnt figure u out immediately 

Even i dnt rate him highly but he deserves a chance now, also his mindspace n confidence wud be better then Rahul . Plus Their wud be a huge backlash if he comes back benched 

On 12/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So is vihari n actually more 

yea please fly down mayank 

On 12/15/2018 at 7:51 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Vijay now has to play an outstanding knock to save his career, if not. Best is he announces his retirement immediately and BCCI call Mayank. M not a fan of mayank but thats a personal opinion and i Can be wrong about him so leaving that aside the right things is to call him in that case immediately and not Fcking Dhawan which i feel will happen in that case coz he is in Australia . 

Mayank has earned it , he deserves a chance...fails or doesnt is a diff thing 

On 12/15/2018 at 1:18 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Acc to me he doesnt

he plays to across and plays far away from the body, if u look at his dismissals in NZ-A tour....he wud have also gotten out against those balls on which vijay, rahul got out today

the diff between him, vijay n rahul currently is 

Mayank has confidence from pile of runs he made 

Vijay looks like he is done

Rahul is woefully out of form, short of confidence and struggling with mental aspect to now

So high chances mayank might do better now due to his mental space .... but he deserves a chance . Pass or fail baad ki baat hai .....even if he fails its always good as player understand his weekness and works to become better 

As u can read above i have mentioned that lets pick mayank coz he is in confidence  but u dnt read as u didnt read my OP and just started complaining

About his technique i stand by my POV and as i said above it might not be caught immediately but soon it will 

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yet you stated in quite a few posts you did not rate agarwall and would not pick him as you thought technially poor.  So duffer and drunk got that right and cricket guru (you ) got that wrong?

yes i dont rate him

please read above that i have been mentioning to pick him in Aus for these 2 test 

yes he has a lot technical issues and will be found out

got right ???? just one game my frend......since when did career started bieng made on 1 game n how did those 2 get it right 

MSK selected him 

bewada n duffer had no choice ........give them credit when they groom him 

as i said u dnt understand the diff btw debut n grooming , a player earns debut a captain grooms.............huge diff 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Good that @King Tendulkar reminded me of Mayank ....who is now giving credit to shastri n kohli

Mayank got picked in WI series, didnt play a single game

gets dropped for AUS series 

only to get picked after shaw got injured, vijay n rahul went woefully out of form........

n now shastri n kohli gets credit :hysterical:

Well you certainly dont get any credit as you didnt want him picked.  Just shows you not right all the time!  Better stick to picking team after the result and with hindsight , no come backs then.

5 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Well you certainly dont get any credit as you didnt want him picked.  Just shows you not right all the time!  Better stick to picking team after the result and with hindsight , no come backs then.

someone cant read i guess, check post above i clealry mentioned 7-10 times since one week to pick him but u dnt wanna 

N again its not about my choices we are talking about kohli 

3 hours ago, nevada said:

Better to debut now rather than much later which is when Kohli will likely step down as captain. Like Shaw, he has to play impact innings(century) in his very first game or in the second game if he gets that far. Kohli has little to zero patience with young players.

See this is what i dnt want such pressure on a young kid, shaw got WI to demolish what if gill gets a debut overseas on toughest of pitches and lets not forget many gr8s of the game took a slow start

As they say their wont have been a kohli under kohli the captain

27 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

O please lol

Shaw, Bumrah, Agarwal, Pant  all in test team ( not even going to list laods in white ball).  All in tests under KOhli. 

Of course now the conspirators will say forced to play them lol

ps can pick and stick with proven players, dont all have to be 20 years old lol

again u dnt understand the diff between debut n grooming

Debut - a player earns 

Grooming- thats what captain does over a period of time 

Shaw, pant , aggarwal all played coz of no choice left .....its not that kohli saw them and handpicked them

shaw was made to warm bench in eng

pant was made to warm bench for DK

aggarwal for vijay, rahul 

So understand the diff ...isme kohli ka koi contribution nhin....uske pass koi choice nhin thi

Had captain been rahane, ashwin or pujara they still wud have debut n may be before then under kohli 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

again u dnt understand the diff between debut n grooming

Debut - a player earns 

Grooming- thats what captain does over a period of time 

Shaw, pant , aggarwal all played coz of no choice left .....its not that kohli saw them and handpicked them

shaw was made to warm bench in eng

pant was made to warm bench for DK

aggarwal for vijay, rahul 

So understand the diff ...isme kohli ka koi contribution nhin....uske pass koi choice nhin thi

Had captain been rahane, ashwin or pujara they still wud have debut n may be before then under kohli 

Grroming lol  The guy picks them, backs them, gives them a role and good run of games.  After that they need to deliver to justofy being poicked more, we not academy team. 

What do you want him to do.  Announce will play for 1 year in any roile they wish with not being droped no matter what they do lol

Pant and Bumrah all been pit in team and had great run and role.  Plus Shaw would have got run.  All 3 being backe and given run.  Agarwal will get same.  What more you want?  You just moaning cos you miserbale and head is full of conspiraces and other delusional stuff