Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Experts Wanted Strike Date Changed Because Of Weather, I Gave Them The Idea That Clouds Will Help Escape Radars: PM Modi

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

@FischerTal you were right. Looked who liked the post lol. Jatboy is his alternate id.

You can live in that illusion, but let us wait for the day you come to know the truth. To remind you of your illusion, lets name your illusion - CloudRadar illusion.

Some of you here are very funny, kind of like how hard core supreme leader fans who believe what they think is how things are.  funny delusional people, can you please share what drives all this. Like you have created fake ids and posted differently on this website. :hysterical:

 

I am sure mods can easily verify this :hysterical:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Jatboy, chaiwala crossed LoC while manmohan twiddled thumbs when financial capital attacked. He has more streanh than madam ji’s Loyal pet

oh and you think that makes Modi a better PM? :hysterical:

 

Forget the PM part, even otherwise MMS contributions to India cannot be undermined. It is shameful of any PM of India to insult MMS.

Education - You do know how important this is in India.

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think few still dont understand the real reason of 2014 and why people voted for Modi in a landslide. Or maybe they do understand and pretend to act naive.

 

First of all, in terms of governance Modi led BJP did a satisfactory job. Schemes such as rural electrification, gas subsidies, beti bachao beti parhao, Demonetisation, swaach bharath, pradhan mantri yojna etc etc. are few honest efforts by this govt. But did Modi manage to make India first world country in 5 years....ofcourse not. But last 5 years were already an upgrade over anything Manmohan led UPA had to offer. The scamfree govt/rising GDP of last 5 years are a testimony to it. There are still lots to do in terms of job sector and farmers distress and no doubt those things will also eventually fall in place. Its not that if tomorrow Rahul Gandhi becomes PM....there will be immidiate jobs galore in India...lol.

 

But (big but), the above governance reasons are not the real reason why people voted for Modi. Governance to chalti rehgi. The real reason why people voted for him is because aam hindus find a voice with him at helm. For far too long Hindus (which is 80% India's population) were treated as 2nd class citizens in its own country. Years of Islamic rule resulted in demolition of religious temples, hindu prides, dignity everything. This followed by British rule and then by a family who for vote bank politics only did minority appeasement. Hindu terrorism, congress being a muslim party, people goes to temple for eve teasing - congress said and did it all and majority hindu population in India felt alienated. With Narendra Modi's emergence, aam hindus found a voice and a leader who can fight and protect their right. With Modi, aam hindus learnt how to live with head held high rather than living as a slave of one family. With Modi, aam hindus suddenly sees a light from the mysogeny they were facing for last 500 years.

 

And please don't tell me India is a secular country. India was never a secular country when islamist ruled us or when Brits ruled us and it was certainly not a secular country when Congress ruled us. Shutting up majorities voice for minority appeasement in no secularism.

 

Modi is just not a PM....he is an ideology for millions of sane thinking Indian hindus. You can vote him out in elections but the ideology he had set up cant be buried. I know so called secular hindus have no shame left anyway but hopefully one day they will retrospect and will see the saffron light.

 

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

I am with you on the ideology, but have you found only a liar to lead this ideology. His biggest failure has been not doing anything on this front, yet claiming to be the savior. IMHO, The right wing is the biggest loser in this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am with you on the ideology, but have you found only a liar to lead this ideology. His biggest failure has been not doing anything on this front, yet claiming to be the savior. IMHO, The right wing is the biggest loser in this.      

 

What do you want him to do exactly? Remove all minorities from India is it? Lol. That will be a fascist move and UN will impose a sanction on India immidiately. The idea of hindu rastra that Modi ji and his millions of followers believe in is to bring back the lost identity of hindus which was binned in the trash can for 500 years. But hindu rastra does not mean no civil right to minorities of other faiths. Hindus are by default secular, its in our DNA....so hindu rastra meaning no harm towards minorities but reinventing the lost hindu identities. PM Modi and BJP has already taken various steps towards it...like changing the names of various cities to its original names which were changed during Islamic rules, ban cow slaughter, triple talaq etc etc.    

 

In a country like India...these steps need to be taken very slowly and carefully. You cant immidiately make all changes overnight....NDTV/Leftists/Award Wapasi members/Tukde Tukde retards will pounce like vulchers then. Lol.

 

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

oh and you think that makes Modi a better PM? :hysterical:

 

Forget the PM part, even otherwise MMS contributions to India cannot be undermined. It is shameful of any PM of India to insult MMS.

Education - You do know how important this is in India.

Yeah educated Pm left India with double digit inflation, attacks happening at will across metroes , entire list of scams that can be jotted down alphabetically from A-Z, but still wouldnt  relinquish his seat because he’s a selfless PM that though about what’s best for India :hysterical::hysterical:

 

meanwhile pappu has to say sorry to SC for rafale scam :hysterical:

Edited by FischerTal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You can live in that illusion, but let us wait for the day you come to know the truth. To remind you of your illusion, lets name your illusion - CloudRadar illusion.

Some of you here are very funny, kind of like how hard core supreme leader fans who believe what they think is how things are.  funny delusional people, can you please share what drives all this. Like you have created fake ids and posted differently on this website. :hysterical:

 

I am sure mods can easily verify this :hysterical:

You know a person has lost it when they have to continue to post with alter egos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 9:49 AM, gattaca said:

All andhra folks hate modi with passion you can’t change their mind lol. They will only change if they get special status which is impossible.

The problem is in Andhra just like Telangana is there is already a built in vote-bank for the major parties be it TDP or YSRCP.

 

The few minority who always vote for BJP like for example my family members will still vote for BJP regardless even though it is true that there is a disappointment with how Andhra has been mishandled by BJP or even how Venkiah Naidu was shut down with a rubber stamp position.

 

The ones from TDP and YSRCP votebanks who are vocal about Andhra special status wouldn’t have swayed their votes regardless of special status or not.

 

This is not just a caste based vote bank . Lot of teachers and low ranking govt officials in Andhra and also farmers in Rayalseema region will vote for YSRCP because he did give a lot of payouts to these folk under his regime .

 

A lot of elite business folk will vote for Naidu because of their stake in Amaravati.

 

As you can see from some comments in this thread whatever the stance on Modi is, There is no other alternative right now because resentment for  the family supersedes any opinion about Modi because he comes across as the only real national leader right now.

 

Unless modi’s policy has personally affected someone, the whole special status dissent on Andhra will not impact Modi either which ways

 

 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What do you want him to do exactly? Remove all minorities from India is it? Lol. That will be a fascist move and UN will impose a sanction on India immidiately. The idea of hindu rastra that Modi ji and his millions of followers believe in is to bring back the lost identity of hindus which was binned in the trash can for 500 years. But hindu rastra does not mean no civil right to minorities of other faiths. Hindus are by default secular, its in our DNA....so hindu rastra meaning no harm towards minorities but reinventing the lost hindu identities. PM Modi and BJP has already taken various steps towards it...like changing the names of various cities to its original names which were changed during Islamic rules, ban cow slaughter, triple talaq etc etc.    

 

In a country like India...these steps need to be taken very slowly and carefully. You cant immidiately make all changes overnight....NDTV/Leftists/Award Wapasi members/Tukde Tukde retards will pounce like vulchers then. Lol.

 

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are giving excuses. Nothing has been done. Think before you call yourself right wing. Your post is coming across as from someone who is a scared leftist. bheegi billi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

You are giving excuses. Nothing has been done. Think before you call yourself right wing. Your post is coming across as from someone who is a scared leftist. bheegi billi

That is the best reply you can come with Haar ke jeetne wala Baazigaar bro? :cantstop:

 

The only thing you are saying is Modi did nothing for right wingers, nothing is done etc. I am asking you a simple question - What you expect him to do? Kahin tu Kejriwal to nehi hai....hawa me lambi lambi fekh raha hai? :hmmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

That is the best reply you can come with Haar ke jeetne wala Baazigaar bro? :cantstop:

 

The only thing you are saying is Modi did nothing for right wingers, nothing is done etc. I am asking you a simple question - What you expect him to do? Kahin tu Kejriwal to nehi hai....hawa me lambi lambi fekh raha hai? :hmmm:

Build the Ram Temple

Send Kashmiri Pandits back

Do not chest thump on defence forces.

Stop Jumlas.

 

You don't want right wing philosophy to be led by a liar. Even the right wing will lose faith in the person and some in the ideology. Next time a true right wing guy comes, it is going to be tougher to believe him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...