Young Indian boxer robbed of victory.

Cricketics

refs don't score, the judges do. so stop crying about the ref. and terrell gausha was robbed today. he landed at least 5 clean shots in the first rd, and clearly won it. vijender closed well, and the two other rounds were pretty even as gausha opened up a bit more. i have no clue how the judges score these fights, some of the results are surprising...and i cant help but think that the americans keep getting robbed, maybe they need to ditch their 'pro style'. ramirez got shafted earlier on. the worst was the english guy agogo getting a decision over ukrainian guy when it was 18-18, that was bullshit. great fight tho, and vijender has my respect - he is a seriously good amateur fighter. strong chin as well, takes big hits and stays upright...you dont see that in asian fighters.

Its looked like the American dominated Vijender, but Vijender was the one who puched his fists in the air after the end of the fight, it was like he was counting the score in his head and knew he wud win... So even though the American "looked" like hie was dominating, he clearly wasnt scoring points even if his punches were landing all over Vijender...... :hmmm:

Its looked like the American dominated Vijender' date=' but [b']Vijender was the one who puched his fists in the air after the end of the fight, it was like he was counting the score in his head and knew he wud win... So even though the American "looked" like hie was dominating, he clearly wasnt scoring points even if his punches were landing all over Vijender...... :hmmm:
Lot of boxers do that after a close match . it was a even match , hardly any one dominated .