Support for IPL

Never understood why many Indians are against IPL. I mean it is an Indian product and shouldn't we as Indians be proud of it instead? It's something which is the envy of other cricket nations It's something where India is actually being the leader and innovator It might have its own issues but so does the whole India. Yet, as I assume we are all proud of being Indians. Just like every other professional sports like premier league, there were big struggles in their history but it was changed and improved rather than simply shut down. Not to mention that cricket is perhaps the best run thing in India and the last thing we need is a government control or closure of it. You may not love it but at least there should be some support.

bandh karo yeh tamasha' date=' ukhad ke phekh don yeh yes bank maximum, phaad dalo strategic timeout, aur dhobi ke kutte ki tarah vodafone ke superfan ki maiyut nikalo. END THIS IPL :hitler:[/quote'] why !? just because your man cant play this format , :giggle:

The one thing I dont understand is people who keep saying they dont watch IPL and still spend more time posting in IPL forum and post in match threads than others. :hysterical: Its okay if you dont like it. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. Dont try to preach others what they should and shouldnt watch. Nobody gives a fock what you think is real cricket or tamasha cricket. Its all time pass anyway. Watching test cricket doesnt solve poverty or crime. Get a life, haters. :finger:

The one thing I dont understand is people who keep saying they dont watch IPL and still spend more time posting in IPL forum and post in match threads than others. :hysterical: Its okay if you dont like it. Nobody is forcing you to watch it. Dont try to preach others what they should and shouldnt watch. Nobody gives a fock what you think is real cricket or tamasha cricket. Its all time pass anyway. Watching test cricket doesnt solve poverty or crime. Get a life, haters. :finger:
i dont watch matches, i watch highlights :beee:
and mumbai/delhi police have put the nail on coffin of tamasha league :giggle:
70,000 at kolkata say hello...........:giggle: stop deluding yourself. Just cause Pujara has not made a mark in the IPL is no reason to hate it. What next he sucks at T20s and ODI's so you hate them as well? :hysterical: Even after all the scams all i saw were full stadiums. Only the RR v MI game was 40,000 or 70% full.
70,000 at kolkata say hello...........:giggle: feel deluding yourself. Just cause Pujara has not made a mark in the IPL is no reason to hate it. What next he sucks at T20s and ODI's so you hate them as well? :hysterical:
70,000 at kolkata came especially to boo srini mama :giggle: i think you are in delusion if you believe IPL has any benefits towards indian cricket :hysterical:
70,000 at kolkata came especially to boo srini mama :giggle: i think you are in delusion if you believe IPL has any benefits towards indian cricket :hysterical:
Benefits or not is another issue. the fact is the domestic ranji is unaffected. All domestic players do play them through their rise to the Indian team. You would have a point if IPL was played instead of ranji cricket. But as ranji is not compromised i see no harm....