West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

Making runs for his country :rofl: :rofl: If that was the case, he would have retired 2 years ago because he certainly hasn't done anything in the past two years. That same 24 year old with so called 35 year old legs batted straight for 16 hours without getting out against Monty and Swann. Yeah he's the problem with our team :facepalm: You gotta man up and face the fact that dadaji is the albatross, not pujara :finger: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Neither has Pujara but I can't blame you. Your blind worship for Pujara is unmatched in history. He can do no wrong :magician: Dadaji will retire soon. Stop blaming him. And congratz on finding one innings and how can you bat 16 hours straight? There are breaks in between. He must have been huffing and puffing.
Neither has Pujara but I can't blame you. Your blind worship for Pujara is unmatched in history. He can do no wrong :magician: Dadaji will retire soon. Stop blaming him. And congratz on finding one innings and how can you bat 16 hours straight? There are breaks in between. He must have been huffing and puffing.
Ulta chor kotwal kon daatein :haha: Lol first check in the mirror so you can rip off the tendu posters behind ya. They won't be of any use in the future. Heck they are of no use even now :phehehe: 16 hours straight without getting out? Do you not even understand that? :facepalm: Pujara has scored runs in the past year. In fact, he scored more than any Indian batsmen in the last year. Go on CI and check, but your blind tendu worship makes you believe that the rest of team scored just as much as him so I can't blame you if you think pujara scored nothing :phehehe: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sachin doesnt need to score runs when batting. His mere presence in the dressing room and on the field gives inspiration to noobs like Pujara. 8a2259a1-d774-4557-b723-648e670acd82HiRes.JPGyoung-sachin-tendulkar-11.jpg Just look at that. Mashallah :icflove: I cannot put into any more clearer words. India would be better off without Pujara in the long term. It's up to you whether you want to agree with the decision. I can only take the horse(not saying you are a horseface) to the water but can't make him drink it. I'm done with this discussion. Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself over and over again.

Shame that none of the pace bowlers stepped up. Hopefully someone will in the second innings and subsequent Unofficial Tests. Razool's five is promising but there is already a lot of competition in the spin department and Ashwin/Jadeja's batting is going to make it very hard to force one's way in. I know Razool can bat but Jadeja trumps his FC record and Ashwin has proved himself with the bat in Test cricket. Perhaps India A should go with four pace bowlers in the subsequent Unofficial Tests and create a real "sink or swim" atmosphere. The fact is that Ishant has been a subpar performer for too long now. The occasional good spell won't cut it. I'm sure any of Shami, Pandey, Dinda, Kulkarni will produce the odd good spell given 51 Tests. B Kumar is unproven and although I have high hopes, he may too amount to nothing. The fact remains that Shami should be the next in line due to strong India A performances* but we need more strong India A performers. If the current lot cannot do it, we need to get different people in and see if they can. We have a whole host of strong FC pace bowlers, surely one can make the step up. *India A performances Shami - 20 wickets at 20.50 Dinda - 13 wickets at 27.53 B Kumar - 8 wickets at 22.50 Vinay Kumar - 8 wickets at 38.75 Dhawal - 15 wickets at 30.80 Pankaj Singh - 11 wickets at 20.45 Very limited records, with the exception of Shami, and wildly varying opposition...but still food for thought.

Sachin doesnt need to score runs when batting. His mere presence in the dressing room and on the field gives inspiration to noobs like Pujara. 8a2259a1-d774-4557-b723-648e670acd82HiRes.JPGyoung-sachin-tendulkar-11.jpg Just look at that. Mashallah :icflove: I cannot put into any more clearer words. India would be better off without Pujara in the long term. It's up to you whether you want to agree with the decision. I can only take the horse(not saying you are a horseface) to the water but can't make him drink it. I'm done with this discussion. Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself over and over again.
Pujara is India's best test batsman and will be positive factor Indian team for long time. It's upto you whether you want to accept that or not. Lol Bhakt giri in full form. Where is yoda-esque when you need him? :sad: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Shame that none of the pace bowlers stepped up. Hopefully someone will in the second innings and subsequent Unofficial Tests.
Do you expect pace bowlers to take 5-fers on Indian pitches? Pandey did pretty well. You need to read the reports to get that. I think 2-3 wickets with maintaining good ER is good stuff on Indian pitches. We are not going to play more than two pacers, sometimes only one, in India anyway.

Test 1 Day two http://goo.gl/5qzizg Pujara falls as West Indies A inch ahead Wisden India staff | Mysore | 26 September 2013 Pujara-4-512x350.jpg Pujara walked in to loud cheers, but then came the anti-climax when he got dismissed for three runs. West Indies A would be the happier of the two teams at the end of the second day of their four-day game against India A at the Gangothri Glades ground in Mysore. They first stretched their first innings to 429, and then picked up vital India A top-order wickets, including that of Cheteshwar Pujara, to leave the Indians on 124 for 3 by the close on Thursday (September 26). If most of Day 1 was about coming to terms with the conditions and playing attritional cricket, Day 2 started with a flurry. Parveez Rasool bowled the first over and there were shouts for lbw against Assad Fudadin off the first two deliveries, a spot of brilliant fielding by Manprit Juneja that almost led to a run out off the third ball, and, off the last ball of the over, a huge six from Chadwick Walton over long off. Things changed quickly enough though, as Fudadin, who had scored his four runs in 65 deliveries on Wednesday, continued in the same vein. Walton’s urgency might have helped, but when he had added just nine to his overnight 26, Ishwar Pandey sent him back lbw with a well-directed yorker. And when Fudadin finally played a forceful shot, off the 86th ball he had faced with eight runs against his name, Rasool, the bowler, should have caught it. It was hit hard and went right through Rasool’s hands for Fudadin’s first boundary. At times, Fudadin’s lack of attacking instinct did seem excessive, but A-team cricket is also, maybe mainly, about pushing for a spot in the national team, and he was clearly doing what he thought would serve him best. And while there was the occasional loose shot, on the whole, Fudadin was steady. India A finally took the new ball in the 10th over of the morning, but found no joy with it. If anything, stroke making became easier and Fudadin and Nikita Miller collaborated in an 88-run stand that ended off the final ball of the session when miscommunication between the two batsmen left Miller stranded mid-pitch. It really was fortuitous for the Indians because Miller had looked good during his 49, the innings studded with five pretty boundaries. In all, exactly 100 runs were scored in 27 overs in the morning. Lunch was taken at 364 for 7, and fast running out of partners, Fudadin had little option but step on the gas. He did so quite well, and though Rasool sent both Veerasammy Permaul (11) and Delorn Johnson (0) back miscuing attempted hoicks, Fudadin sped away. Maybe, if he had changed gears slightly earlier in the day, he would have had a century against his name. When Rasool trapped Miguel Cummins (6) lbw to end the innings, Fudadin was stranded on 86, a determined if not eye-catching innings built over four-and-a-half hours. Rasool, who stuck to his task despite little help from the pitch, had returns of 5 for 116 to show from his 45 overs. After the changeover, Jiwanjot Singh and KL Rahul started positively, treating the packed house of 4000-odd people to some lovely drives. Jiwanjot’s straight-driven boundary off Johnson was particularly beautiful, but he couldn’t push on, edging a Permaul delivery, which bounced off his pads for Walton, the wicketkeeper, to complete an easy catch. Jiwanjot had scored 16 in a 45-run stand for the first wicket. Pujara walked in to loud cheers, which went up a notch when he glanced Permaul for three to get off the mark. But then came the anti-climax when, without adding to his score, he pushed Cummins uppishly to Kieran Powell at short cover. The pitch still didn’t offer much to the bowlers, but India A had managed to slip to 49 for 2 by the 18th over. Considering the Indians’ plans of restricting West Indies A to around 300, as Rasool had said after the first day’s play, had failed spectacularly, it wasn’t a good position to be in. But the two batsmen who were still in the middle made the subsequent passage of play easily the most attractive in the game so far. Rahul, 21, and Juneja, 23, are among the most talented young batsmen in the country at the moment and, without taking any risks, they started to bring India A back into the match. They cut and flicked, drove on either side, and threw in the occasional steer and pull to take India A past the 100-run mark by the 28th over. Then came another stumble with the total on 109 when Rahul, who looked good for more, edged an attempted cut off Miller, the left-arm spinner, to Leon Johnson at widish first slip after scoring 46. Juneja, however, didn’t throw away his start. Lowering shutters soon after Rahul went and Harshad Khadiwale (5*) came in, he reached the end of the day’s play unbeaten on 47. ------------------------------------ Think batting has been quite disappointing up till now as pitch was flat and neither seamers nor spinners had any help from it. Jiwanjot has not hit even one half ton in the chances given in the A matches. Pujara's loss of form is more worrying as a jam packed season is approaching!

Test 1 Day two ------------------------------------ Think batting has been quite disappointing up till now as pitch was flat and neither seamers nor spinners had any help from it. Jiwanjot has not hit even one half ton in the chances given in the A matches. Pujara's loss of form is more worrying as a jam packed season is approaching!
Jiwanjot certainly has some issues against spinners.