West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

Sarab Ladda could have been there Pujaras inclusion is surprising. Akshath Reddy has been included in Challenger squad, he could have played here. Zaheer, Pandey, Dhawal and Shami all in the squad for 2nd match we could go in with a fiery four pronged pace attack :dance:

They should've rotated between Pujara/Kohli. Pujara is a premier test bat. Making him play all the 'A' tour doesn't serve any purpose other than causing him fatigue.
Just goes on to show that BCCI/Selectors think Kohli is of a different league and dont require A games. No comparison at all with Pujara etc. And I agree...Kohli is once in a generation type of a batsman and he dont need to play A matches.

^I think its very poor thinking, it means several players get one innings or a few spells to show what they can do and that is not really fair. This series should not have been arranged - even the current NZ series for that matter- at this time to allow for continuity with the A team selections. Right now its a bit of a farce, unlike Englands structured Lions programme.

Looks like they are duing some kind of rotation between 30-40 players . Every one who you can think of has got an oppurtunity in the A or B squad in past few months . Not bad thinking really .
Pankaj Singh and Zol are two names I can think of that are not there.and Kaif,Dinda are there :wall: