All CKS haters, Go get some Life

CommonMan

the standard of trolling is really pathetic .looks like i need to make comeback :proud:
How dare you talk of trolling in the IPL section and not mention my name? :mad: I authored Trolling for Dummies, IPL version. Just type "Mariyam is the best troll" in any thread of the IPL/CL section 3 times and the internet will blast.

you are not even worth replying typical low confidence lungi blaming everyone else cos they are butt of all jokes ..
I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS , whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..

I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS ' date=' whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..[/quote'] Jalne ki badboo aa rahi hai kahan se

I know my worth.. so STFU.. It is some low level creature like you who swarm this forum to spread BS ' date=' whine about being superior and having this agenda to belittle anything you hate. Lungis are more manly/macho than girly looking dirty kurta pyjama or what ever you wear.. Its is going to be my last post in regards to this topic as I don't want to drag it any further..[/quote'] feck lungis and kurtas Dhoti is where its at