Yuvraj Singh's scores ever since the WC win

rageaddict

2, 9, 23, 61, 32, 30, 3, 0, 7, 0, 0, 12 179 runs in 12 innings at an average of 14.99. I have been watching him fail ever since he has come back to the Odi team but there seems to be no calls among the fans for his exclusion from the team. Nobody is even pointing fingers at his pathetic form and seem content with it as if winning a WC two years ago is enough to guarantee him a free ride till the next WC.

I wonder how much the decline in his bowling has contributed to a loss of batting form. He's hardly bowled since his comeback last year' date=' with the new rules making him almost redundant.[/quote'] oddly hes still been good to great in T20s,its only ODIs he done poorly in

^ yes Yuvi in t20s has been very good. I just don't know why he is failing in the ODIs. India need to give Yuvi probably the ODI series v WI and Sa. He sucks in both then I am afraid its time to look elsewhere. Its really odd cause Yuvi was in form for the limited overs A games recently. Just don't know why he is not performing for india in the odis

It is not the runs. It is the way he looks out there is very worrisome. He just doesn't go anywhere. A premiere ODI player for INdia for the most of his career. May be he times the ball well in the nets. If you totally suck you might suck in the nets as well. Only Dhoni and team management can take that call. I wish him luck. But he is running out of time.