Umpiring in this Test - ind vs nz

fineleg

The non striker or our management who have been checking on the laptop would have to consult the Umpires about these no balls. Almost 2-4 of them bowled by him on Day 1.
That is why I like NZ commentary team. They are so unbiased. Simon Doull in particular kept mentioning about their own players how Wagner's foot kept crossing the line and how he would call a no ball if he was the umpire. Ian Smith and Doull :two_thumbs_up:
That is why I like NZ commentary team. They are so unbiased. Simon Doull in particular kept mentioning about their own players how Wagner's foot kept crossing the line and how he would call a no ball if he was the umpire. Ian Smith and Doull :two_thumbs_up:
I said this on the match thread yesterday. They are by far the best commentary team in the world. It's been a pleasure listening to their commentary in this series. No hidden agenda, no propaganda, no overzealous cheerleading and all of them genuinely love the game.
I said this on the match thread yesterday. They are by far the best commentary team in the world. It's been a pleasure listening to their commentary in this series. No hidden agenda' date=' no propaganda, no overzealous cheerleading and all of them genuinely love the game.[/quote'] True. This world cup the commentary teams will be amazing. I am looking forward to NZ commentators with Bill Lawry etc. Should be fun.

They need to add dozen runs to India total. seriously...10-12 no balls by Wagner over so many overs never got called. We need a dozen runs added to the total. Crazy how no one tells umpires even after he repeatedly does it. Offtopic: And whassup with Wagner's attitude??? Mouthing off everyone? Good bowler, but overdoes it a bit

Neil wagner has atleast 5-10 no balls (if not more) that have not been called out. Extra runs that need to be added to our scorecard.
Basic cricket rule' date=' but no one from Indian team also pointed it out. Our team support staff, someone who saw replays? and umpires missed it totally. Silly[/quote'] True. They just check it if a wicket has fallen. Pathetic.