Sign in to follow this  
Sidhoni

****ing cheaters mafia

Their real aukat was shown in UAE where they could not even win a single match because there was no help from Ambani. The moment they came back to India, cheaters have got their A game back. pathetic :mad:

Do you really think PK was injured? And why wasn't he replaced with a seamer? The pitch is assisting turn and they knew they will be bowling second hence opted for Ojha over PK.
Eh? Why did they wait till toss to do that :cantstop:

whats wrong? You cannot play with 10 players. I dont see any problem. Opposite captain agreed too.
According to the commies (not the communists), you should replace PK either with a batsman or a quick/medium quick bowler, not a spinner. KP and Kirsten did argue over it until Kumble sorted it. Played Ojha, i.e.

well KP and Kirsten didn't agree, which is why there was a delay, but with cameras on them it looked like they were the ones causing trouble. question is why did the match referee agree to it?

Do you really think PK was injured? And why wasn't he replaced with a seamer? The pitch is assisting turn and they knew they will be bowling second hence opted for Ojha over PK.
If they did it on purpose then they wouldn't have picked PK in the first place. There have been many instances when players have got injured just before the game. Tiwary broke his shoulder in BD before his debut. Rohit got injured just before his test debut. Not first time this has happened. They did not have any other seamer in their team. The one they had has played 2 games in 3 years of IPL for them and is too inexperienced to be played in such a crucial game. Reason they played Ojha, Otherwise Ojha too has been really poor this IPL whenever he played. So do not see much reason to complain.

According to the commies (not the communists), you should replace PK either with a batsman or a quick/medium quick bowler, not a spinner. KP and Kirsten did argue over it until Kumble sorted it. Played Ojha, i.e.
There is no rule like that. A bowler is replaced with a bowler as they did not have any experienced Indian seamer, they went for a spinner and the same spinner himself had been poor in IPL this season.

bowling first PK would have been handy' date='but Rohit lost the toss and ........[/quote'] There is not much bowling first or 2nd at Wankhede. In fact, bowling second, bowl will do more for pacers as it cools down a bit.

There is not much bowling first or 2nd at Wankhede. In fact' date=' bowling second, bowl will do more for pacers as it cools down a bit.[/quote'] You keep missing the point . Rules are not to be bent for no reason. You have an injured player after toss tough luck have a substitute fielder.

They brought in Ojha as KP isn't comfortable against a left armer. How many times has this happened it cricket? I would rather believe the commies and pundits on CI, who think what MI did was not right. Its terribly unfair to change a player after the toss. I don't believe on bit how that is fair. So, any reports on PK's injury yet?

They brought in Ojha as KP isn't comfortable against a left armer. How many times has this happened it cricket? I would rather believe the commies and pundits on CI, who think what MI did was not right. Its terribly unfair to change a player after the toss. I don't believe on bit how that is fair. So, any reports on PK's injury yet?
If that was the case, they would have picked Ojha from the start. They were forced to pick Ojha after PK's injury because they did not have any other experienced Indian bowler in a crucial match. It is not unfair when a player in injured.

10 players? How did he get injured after team was announced. Don't you think it can be misused by many teams I n futurre based on toss result
but there are umpires and match referee to check if one is actually injured or not. Players getting injured just before the match isn't a new thing.

Wasn't Suyal available as a seamer? I think Ojha has big backing and I know who's backing him...
But Suyal is inexperienced and I do not think he gets the backing especially in a crucial match. I do not think it was intentional to replace PK and not because of an injury.

You keep missing the point . Rules are not to be bent for no reason. You have an injured player after toss tough luck have a substitute fielder.
This rule needs to come in. It is not like new rules cannot be made. Rules always change according to the demands of the time. In a recent series between SA and Aus, even commies were talking about this substitute rule need to be looked in if a player gets injured. Only in cricket, there is no sub allowed. A pacer for pacer, spinner for spinner, and a batsman for batsman as sub they were talking about.

Here is the rule:

Cricket Law 1.2 states: Each captain shall nominate his players in writing to one of the umpires before the toss. No player may be changed after the nomination without the consent of the opposing captain.
So, whatever happened was within the rule. They consulted opposition captain for that.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.