Strauss keeping it classy

Escapes punishment after being caught on air call Pietersen a **** http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/cricket/andrew-strauss-spared-kevin-pietersen-3821779

Strauss remains hugely embarrassed by the whole episode that saw him refer to ex-teammate Pietersen as an ‘absolute c***’ on an overseas TV feed, believing they had gone to a break. But he has been reassured that he will continue in his lucrative role as a Sky Sports commentator starting with Wednesday’s first Test against India.

Not such a big deal. He thought he was off-air. Everyone knows he and KP do not like each other. Young men in England use the word he used to describe KP in everyday life (when in the company of other men) The only bad thing is that children may have heard what he said.

Well I am a big fan of k.p the cricketer...one of the most attacking and exciting batsmen of all time no doubt but here is the thing,there must be something wrong when everyone unanimously hate him....defintetely the bias is not because he is a saffer....I mean guys like trott,Strauss etc get along with "natives" like cook,broad etc just fine. Veterans like boycott etc have been critical of him. The management is against him. The only guy who seems to be his cheerleader is piers Morgan,go figure. Well Ipl and k.p have mutual liking bcoz k.p is a box office player and that is one bridge he can't afford to burn as a professional cricketer. So don't see why we all support k.p the "human being"....clearly he is not a victim here....i am sure there is more that meets the eye.

Well I am a big fan of k.p the cricketer...one of the most attacking and exciting batsmen of all time no doubt but here is the thing,there must be something wrong when everyone unanimously hate him....defintetely the bias is not because he is a saffer....I mean guys like trott,Strauss etc get along with "natives" like cook,broad etc just fine. Veterans like boycott etc have been critical of him. The management is against him. The only guy who seems to be his cheerleader is piers Morgan,go figure. Well Ipl and k.p have mutual liking bcoz k.p is a box office player and that is one bridge he can't afford to burn as a professional cricketer. So don't see why we all support k.p the "human being"....clearly he is not a victim here....i am sure there is more that meets the eye.
Morgan, Vaughan, Botham, Naseer, Atherton, Flintoff are few of the many who's backed KP. Include Root and Tremlett to that list who was within the dressing room during the Aus Ashes series. ECB is yet to give a valid reason for the booting of KP.
Morgan, Vaughan, Botham, Naseer, Atherton, Flintoff are few of the many who's backed KP. Include Root and Tremlett to that list who was within the dressing room during the Aus Ashes series. ECB is yet to give a valid reason for the booting of KP.
Also supported by Harmisson, Butcher and Carberry