Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 5/26/2017 at 3:19 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Thats very quick. Dont often see bowlers consistently bowling at 90mph as he was in this spell.

even clarke found sreesanth tough and was run out ..he ran desperately to get a single..gambhir shud have hit the stump.

145 K perfect line n length bowling.

that was the point- dhoni criticised Sreesanth and BHajji was a fool to slap him..actually sreesanth was nice enough to not hit bhajji back as bhajji was senior..he should have hit back.

Sreesanth's career was possibly finished by these enemies that he developed and the jealousy that these guys had knowing the speedy rise of sreesanth.

even Umesh Yadav was seriously criticised in OPEN forums by MSD ..actually msd also criticised varun aroon and result is that VARUN is no where as on today, his confidence is low, umesh was lucky as he got support from gambhir( in IPL) and Virat( in Tests) and he could gather himself.

fast bowlers need Backing and blind Support..what i mean by BLIND Support is some times a snick goes for a SIX , that time bowler has to be appreciated not criticised...he got the snick just that snick flew in the wrong direction. Thats why MSD as a CAPTAIN Abroad was a BIG Failure as he picked trundlers and spinners..opposition captains selected fast bowlers and got green pitches and defeated india BIG way...

MSD was one man who got UMESH and VARUN to sit on bench and play praveen kumar and slow medium MUNAF. 

His decline in cricket was bcos of that thought process.

True LOGIC is understand what the HOME CAPTAIN and COACH are doing and replicate that I mean if it is in australia ..if australian coach is getting 4 fast bowlers in their team we should also get 4 as PITCH will be GREEN.

england played 2 spinners in india sardar and other offspinner and even defeated us...do what the Home team does as they understand the PITCH inside out and hire the right team for the Pitch so to maximise our chances , we should follow them.

My understanding is, Dhoni would always criticize fast bowlers coz of 2 things, firstly, it affects the palms and hence his batting would suffer. 2ndly, fast bowlers are more of a rage, and he would be sidelined. 

It was a strategy by Dhoni to sideline all. Pretty cheap. I think after the superb start that Ganguly gave, Dhoni stalled it all. Srisanth definitely was a good prospect, suffered due to his team mates and due to his own idiocy too.

So was this the match pakistanis keep talking about when Steve Waugh said he faced the fastest from Wasim Akram, that he had faced against any fast bowler? Well, here is the video from Pakistan vs Aus in Aus, 95. You decide for yourself if Wasim is bowling in 150's or 140'ish...

Sreesanth was one of the most underappreciated bowler India had. He was quick, smart and had the right energy level. Indian selectors were fool to let a talent like this waste away. He was underappreciated and  not fully utilized. I agree with the poster above that for me the lowest part of Bhaajis career was hitting Sreesanth. That was so wrong.

Bottom line he was faster than all the Indian bowlers in that brief era.

42 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

So was this the match pakistanis keep talking about when Steve Waugh said he faced the fastest from Wasim Akram, that he had faced against any fast bowler? Well, here is the video from Pakistan vs Aus in Aus, 95. You decide for yourself if Wasim is bowling in 150's or 140'ish...

More like 130's. I have challenged all my Pakistani friends to produce I clip where 6 consecutive bowls from the two W's were in 90's. Crickets.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Sreesanth was one of the most underappreciated bowler India had. He was quick, smart and had the right energy level. Indian selectors were fool to let a talent like this waste away. He was underappreciated and  not fully utilized. I agree with the poster above that for me the lowest part of Bhaajis career was hitting Sreesanth. That was so wrong.

He being unappreciated and being fast is absolutely correct

Mr fast bowling guru, I am sure Steve Waugh knows more about fast bowling than you do because he has actually faced it. You are desperare to prove otherwise. Stick to your daytime job.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

That's what I mean..

No cricket captain can afford to criticise his team's fast bowler  even fastest bowler but Msd dared to criticise sreesanth umesh varun even vrv when he was picked and he was appreciated by only ishant ..and may be Zak bcos Zak was very shrewd and smart during most part of his career. 

Even under msd umesh picked wickets and bowled even faster than what he bowls well. What was required..msd had to mentor umesh and improve him.

Now shammi umesh bumrah are all good and ready to stretch for kohli bcos kohli supports them.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

That's what I mean..

No cricket captain can afford to criticise his team's fast bowler  even fastest bowler but Msd dared to criticise sreesanth umesh varun even vrv when he was picked and he was appreciated by only ishant ..and may be Zak bcos Zak was very shrewd and smart during most part of his career. 

Even under msd umesh picked wickets and bowled even faster than what he bowls well. What was required..msd had to mentor umesh and improve him.

Now shammi umesh bumrah are all good and ready to stretch for kohli bcos kohli supports them.

I agree but kindly dont say anything negative about Dhoni on this board. People think Mr. Dhoni walks on water. I think he is no good and should only play Ranji.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Mr fast bowling guru, I am sure Steve Waugh knows more about fast bowling than you do because he has actually faced it. You are desperare to prove otherwise. Stick to your daytime job.

You can see for yourself. These guys were slow not the speed demons you make them out to be. Only fast bowler you had was Sohaib and he was a chucker. He only played because India helped you out. Under current conditions he would not be bowling anymore.

Edited by Khota

You can see for yourself. These guys were slow not the speed demons you make them out to be. Only fast bowler you had was Sohaib and he was a chucker. He only played because India helped you out. Under current conditions he would not be bowling anymore.

Lmao@ slow :hysterical::hysterical:

The bitterness & burning is there for us all to see. Keep crying :hysterical:

Everybody knows Waqar of '95 had lost some pace due to injuries but to say he was slow is burnol required...he was far from slow. Waqar at his peak was a demon.

31 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Lmao@ slow :hysterical::hysterical:

The bitterness & burning is there for us all to see. Keep crying :hysterical:

Everybody knows Waqar of '95 had lost some pace due to injuries but to say he was slow is burnol required...he was far from slow. Waqar at his peak was a demon.

There is no bitterness. You can always correct me. Show me one clip where six consecutive balls were above 90. I am waiting. I can wait long but correct me. I want to be proven wrong.

I am included in everybody and I can honestly say that I dont know.

Edited by Khota
2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Stick to the topic. Do not dare to make personal comments anymore. The thread is on bowling speed. I have put my case with the video. Watch it if you are not blind. First watch it then comment. Don't talk from the wrong end of your body. 

The only reason you are whining is because you know it fully well that your so called 'legends' did cheat and were involved in illegal methods. And although they were good no doubt, they werent all that they are made out to be. I know its hard to accept. But truth is bitter.

I suggest next time, please counter with proof and logic. Else, take your whining somewhere else

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

same issue struggles to hold the line and some times bowls the half tracker

Generally, Hardik's gets good bounce with his short balls. Bowls quite a few good bouncers too. He can afford to bowl a few short ones as a result.

If he can get his line right, he will be good to go.