Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Can you put it in writing here that the match on Feb 15th is insignificant? Given it is first match for both teams, it won't even play a part in QF qualification as there are many matches after that ( matches against so called minnows are all that matter). Come on...put it here if you believe what you wrote...
That World Cup match matters more than an Asia cup match but it's not worth waiting 68 years to win 5 games. At the end of the day it's still an India-Pakistan game and it's worth the hype. The game is significant but not as significant as some Indians make it.

I had called this out before in my PCB wanted ads thread http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=113773&highlight=wanted

To Sell Grade A fire-crackers Bought for celebration of victory against India. Completely untouched. A few might be damp from tears. Bargain price Please contact Ijaz Butt Box 234
I have linked the original article and only posted part of it, in order to not get sued by the original, awesome writer.

lol.....Hope it continues for a very long time. And some butthurt pakis pulling excuses outta their backs saying world cup winnings are not important and all. I don't see India losing to this weak willed pak team, for that matter even minnows are going to thrash them. I don't see them qualifying for the quarters.