'Starving Bangladesh of beef' would cost India Rs 31,000 crore

termination

This beef trading is also a big reason for illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. Lol, do you people think that they export beef in packed boxes? No. They export live cows. Some of you have no idea how this works.
more info needed, what happens ? India sends processed beef to BD ? No ? how does it work.

more info needed' date=' what happens ? India sends processed beef to BD ? No ? how does it work.[/quote'] Its a massive illegal business. They cross the border in boats, via small villages along the border. India is a major provider of beef for Bangladeshis. Live cows gets exported along the border. Markets are open for Bangladeshi middle men to come and get the cows. I have no problem in this business if they go back but many of them come to India, cross the border so frequently, and start living here. The beef trading along the border is somewhat curbed now after NDA has come to power. Hopefully this will stop the illegal immigrants.

more info needed' date=' what happens ? India sends processed beef to BD ? No ? how does it work.[/quote'] In the past, BSF corruption was involved. Live cattle would cross borders. Rajnath has just asked the BSF to do its job. Banglas can get their beef from Pakistan or China.

Its a massive illegal business. They cross the border in boats, via small villages along the border. India is a major provider of beef for Bangladeshis. Live cows gets exported along the border. Markets are open for Bangladeshi middle men to come and get the cows. I have no problem in this business if they go back but many of them come to India, cross the border so frequently, and start living here. The beef trading along the border is somewhat curbed now after NDA has come to power. Hopefully this will stop the illegal immigrants.
WTF WTF. Then Rajnath Singh is spot on. Ajit Doval must know these things inside out and his inputs will surely benefit GOI.

Illegal transport of cows along the India/Bangladesh border is going on for a long time. Pretty much everyone knows this. This was common at least a few years ago. I'm not sure of recent developments but I'm assuming it's still going on. You can find lots of documentaries on youtube [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhJMB6ds2Y]Bangladesh: The traffic in sacred cows - YouTube[/ame]