Andhra Symonds Ashish Reddy Fan Club

maniac

The comparison is not as way off as some people think. Similarity 1 First time I saw Symonds-He was bowling these Dibbly Dobbly Seam Up/Offspin in an ATG Aussie squad and I wondered what the hell is this guy doing in this legendary team. First time I saw Ashish Reddy-He was bowling these Dibbly Dobbly Seam Up in a team known as bowling powerhouse and I wondered what the hell is this guy doing in this legendary bowling team. Similarity 2 Then I saw Symonds coming in the slog overs and maybe whacking a few big ones but not entirely convinced even then. Same goes for Ashish Reddy. SImilarity 3 Symonds nickname is Roy Ashish Reddy's nick name is Reddy Same first and last letter :dance:Similarity 4 and 5 After this initial impression,I saw Roy taking some breath taking catches and some athletic stops saving his team a lot of runs in the process...here was a beast of a man throwing his weight around like Jonty Rhodes. Then Came that innings in 2003 World cup against Pak and that pretty much changed everything the way I viewed him as a cricketer. After this initial impression,doing some analysis,I think Reddy will go the same way as Roy by changing people's perceptions here....Hence rightfully earns the nick name Andhra Symonds-see even it rolls of the tounge just as nicely as Andrew Symonds :two_thumbs_up:

The comparison is not as way off as some people think. Similarity 1 First time I saw Symonds-He was bowling these Dibbly Dobbly Seam Up/Offspin in an ATG Aussie squad and I wondered what the hell is this guy doing in this legendary team. First time I saw Ashish Reddy-He was bowling these Dibbly Dobbly Seam Up in a team known as bowling powerhouse and I wondered what the hell is this guy doing in this legendary bowling team. Similarity 2 Then I saw Symonds coming in the slog overs and maybe whacking a few big ones but not entirely convinced even then. Same goes for Ashish Reddy. SImilarity 3 Symonds nickname is Roy Ashish Reddy's nick name is Reddy Same first and last letter :dance:Similarity 4 and 5 After this initial impression,I saw Roy taking some breath taking catches and some athletic stops saving his team a lot of runs in the process...here was a beast of a man throwing his weight around like Jonty Rhodes. Then Came that innings in 2003 World cup against Pak and that pretty much changed everything the way I viewed him as a cricketer. After this initial impression,doing some analysis,I think Reddy will go the same way as Roy by changing people's perceptions here....Hence rightfully earns the nick name Andhra Symonds-see even it rolls of the tounge just as nicely as Andrew Symonds :two_thumbs_up:
So there is no similarity