EID Celebrations in Kashmir. Pakistan, IS flags raised

rageaddict

Kashmiri Muslims are the most ungrateful set of people on the face of this planet. We can't buy land there but they can do everything they want in the rest of the country. Right from separate constitution/flag/anthem to reservations in education/jobs... these people have them all. But they are still not satisfied, they think it is their birthright to kill Hindus, protest against India and enforce sharia in the state. Why does no one talk about the cleansing of Pandits from the valley? Why do mainstream channels not highlight the difficulties faced by security apparatus and non Muslims in the valley on a daily basis? We have around 20 Kashmiris in our college and they are a pain in the ass. Right from supporting Pakistan over India in sports matches to organizing seminars about fictional atrocities by the evil Hindus in their glorious motherland, these pigs have ****ed over the brains of many in our student community. All of them brainwash other state Muslims against our country and a few Muslims buy their stories. Worst thing is these people were quota selections here and don't even have to pay tuition fees.

Pakistan flag can be understood but what is this love with ISIS. Do they mean Pakistan and ISIS as same thing to wave their flag side by side ? or they use ISIS flag just for trolling purposes? The way they are putting flags shows that they think Pakistan and ISIS as same which is absolutely insulting for Pakistan and I don't understand 1. How Pakistan can gloat at the fact on being equated with ISIS? 2. Would Pakistan welcome such ISIS sympathizers in their country?

Honestly, we just need the land and can do without the people. It is upstream area for a lot of rivers and strategically very important. As Pakistan is concerned about Kashmiris i.e the people - let it take all Kashmiri muslims into AJK,GB in PoK. In return, India can forego its claim on GB and AJK and we can convert LoC to international boundary. India will get rid of headache with huge cost of deploying army in cities gone. We can allow all Indians to buy property there so that future is also secure. Pakistan can welcome the 'oppressed' Kashmiris with open arms and wipe their tears.

Suppose it was' date=' would you still welcome them in Pakistan? Would Pakistan like to known a countrry sympathetic to ISIS ? Serious questions, no trolling.[/quote'] Who the Kashmiri's or ISIS? Rather than welcoming them I would rather they stay in their own land I am sure that's what they want too. I guess it's just that they don't want to live under Indian rule.

As long as that support does not turn into action than I don't see a problem but if they they start declaring other Muslims as kafirs than we should wage war against them.
ISIS does not have any parrallel political and non-violet movement. So supporting ISIS simply and unequivoclly means supporting barbarism. You can support violence while claiming you are not inciting people for the same.

As long as that support does not turn into action than I don't see a problem but if they they start declaring other Muslims as kafirs than we should wage war against them.
All your saying is as long as they dont harm you , they are fine . Unfortunately for you eventually they will , just like hardliners from Afg and Kashmir came back to create a mess that Pak is right now .

Kashmiri Muslims are the most ungrateful set of people on the face of this planet. We can't buy land there but they can do everything they want in the rest of the country. Right from separate constitution/flag/anthem to reservations in education/jobs... these people have them all. But they are still not satisfied, they think it is their birthright to kill Hindus, protest against India and enforce sharia in the state. Why does no one talk about the cleansing of Pandits from the valley? Why do mainstream channels not highlight the difficulties faced by security apparatus and non Muslims in the valley on a daily basis? We have around 20 Kashmiris in our college and they are a pain in the ass. Right from supporting Pakistan over India in sports matches to organizing seminars about fictional atrocities by the evil Hindus in their glorious motherland, these pigs have ****ed over the brains of many in our student community. All of them brainwash other state Muslims against our country and a few Muslims buy their stories. Worst thing is these people were quota selections here and don't even have to pay tuition fees.
Why do they even bother going to college? The whole idea of attending university is to broaden your horizon, open to ideas.

Why do they even bother going to college? The whole idea of attending university is to broaden your horizon' date=' open to ideas.[/quote'] I go to college because I have to go to college being a typical middle class boy :haha:, I don't like studies :P. I am all for broadening my horizon, opening up to ideas etc but I have aversion for certain things especially anti India stuff.

All your saying is as long as they dont harm you ' date=' they are fine . Unfortunately for you eventually they will , just like hardliners from Afg and Kashmir came back to create a mess that Pak is right now .[/quote'] Kashmiri muslims are a soft bunch can't expect anything from them, At most maybe a few tweets in favour of ISIS, Any other people would have liberated themselves by now but not these guys.

One thing I have realized over the years with my interaction with Kashmiris is that they can never be ours. I meant Kasmiri Muslims. They will never consider India as their own country. The sooner India and Indians realize that the better it would be for our country. Kashmiri ppl r so dumb as they don't realize that staying with India they can achieve so much in life. But IMHO, religion overpowers them. My practical solution. 1 Let go Kashmir. I prefer this. This way we will have 10 million less Kashmiris to worry about. Peaceful solution. Keep Jammu and Leh with us. With this solution, we won't have Kasmiris coming into India and spreading terrorism in future. Or 2. Deport all Kasmiris to POk. This is something I would never support as it would require lotsa violence.
We can't man!! We just can't give any part of Kashmir to Pakistan,Kashmir is very important from a strategical point of view if and during a war.we can't let the paki army get those crucial areas. Our image in the world forums would get a massive hit

Honestly, we just need the land and can do without the people. It is upstream area for a lot of rivers and strategically very important. As Pakistan is concerned about Kashmiris i.e the people - let it take all Kashmiri muslims into AJK,GB in PoK. In return, India can forego its claim on GB and AJK and we can convert LoC to international boundary. India will get rid of headache with huge cost of deploying army in cities gone. We can allow all Indians to buy property there so that future is also secure. Pakistan can welcome the 'oppressed' Kashmiris with open arms and wipe their tears.
Exactly

What if the Kashmiris want to stay in their lands? They probably do.