Virat Kohli's has every right to Steve Smith off!!!

Virat Kohli has every right to send Steve smith off!!

Quite a fuss about Kohlil giving send off to Smith since 2 days specially in Australia and Parosis!

Lots of people are having a go at Virat Kohli here who havent watched video or who blindly hates him.Not blaming Steve Smith but talking during Batting is quite a disrespectful to opponents indicating his overconfidence and "i can hit you anywhere attitude."

Even if he is mic'ed up,these are not the things to ask"WHERE ARE YOU GONNA HIT HIM?and replying "SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU"..Channel 9 is worst among all but that is disgraceful.They behave like thier buddies which they actually are but should behave like commies!

At the end of the day he should accept that he was destracted rather than saying he was trying to do what he wanted to and got out!!These sorts of technology should be removed from internationals!

Virat Kohli has every right to send Steve smith off!!

Quite a fuss about Kohlil giving send off to Smith since 2 days specially in Australia and Parosis!

Lots of people are having a go at Virat Kohli here who havent watched video or who blindly hates him.Not blaming Steve Smith but talking during Batting is quite a disrespectful to opponents indicating his overconfidence and "i can hit you anywhere attitude."

Even if he is mic'ed up,these are not the things to ask"WHERE ARE YOU GONNA HIT HIM?and replying "SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU"..Channel 9 is worst among all but that is disgraceful.They behave like thier buddies which they actually are but should behave like commies!

At the end of the day he should accept that he was destracted rather than saying he was trying to do what he wanted to and got out!!These sorts of technology should be removed from internationals!

Those Padosis are sore losers, can't take a winner from their arch rivals. Idiots.

How can someone forget the Monkeygate in Australia. They made such a huge gossip out of it. These Aussies can't take sledging one bit, but will do it to others. :finger:

Edited by Adi_91

Aussies the pussies. These mofo think they can decide what is sledging and what is not. When others do it then it is not cricket but when they do it becomes hard fought banter. They keep crying about what happens in the ground should remain there but now this cunt is crying in front of their media. This is why I admire Kohli. Aussies are the definition of hypocrisy. Just loving it. Wanna see a lot of abuses today   

Hmmm Kohli standing firm to the Aussies, kind of reminds me of a young left hander back in 2001 which changed the way Indians played cricket forever.

Well done Kohli. The Aussies are pissed here in Australia and hate him. If it is possible I love Kohli just that bit more for that send off. Dhoni belongs to the submissive old school of Indian captains.

By standing up to the convicts it forces those Indian players to play better or be laughed at. Seems to be working for India. Kohli takes his game to another level and yet struggled in India against an average SA attack.

I remember captain Ricky Ponting physically pushing the then BCCI head, Sharad Pawar , during a photo shoot post a series victory. 

Glen McGrath shouted at and abused an Indian umpire for turning down his appeal, and the Aussie commentators laughing and saying that more will follow....and nothing was done by the ICC in either of these cases.

We need players like Ganguly and Kohli to return these favours. Quite a few new players are quite aggressive too, like Ishant, Rohit, Jaddu 

I for one think its different cricketing culture. T20 cricket is seen as entertainment in Australia and Smith was just adding the enjoyment of it by commentating. Virat should just chill when its not necessary to show aggression.

Have you ever seen a player commentating while batting? It's a disrespect to the game and opposition. If they don't it take seriously, there's no need for them to play T20 format. 

I remember captain Ricky Ponting physically pushing the then BCCI head, Sharad Pawar , during a photo shoot post a series victory. 

Glen McGrath shouted at and abused an Indian umpire for turning down his appeal, and the Aussie commentators laughing and saying that more will follow....and nothing was done by the ICC in either of these cases.

We need players like Ganguly and Kohli to return these favours. Quite a few new players are quite aggressive too, like Ishant, Rohit, Jaddu 

McGrath was a big pussy. He would dish it out but could not take it when someone gave it back. Remember Lara and Sarwan getting stuck into McGrath and he started whining like a little bitch.

What I think really happened:

-Steve Smith is just replying to commentators.

-They used these in Big Bash as well and players like Gayle used them too early on, not just Australians.

-Kohli thought he was sledging Jaddu when talking at non strikers end. He thought he was talking crap (how is he supposed to hear channel 9 commentary it's not playing in stadium)

-Sent him off for being a loud mouth. Later probably realised why Smith was talking :hysterical:

Moral of the story: Who cares send him off anyway. Good job! :hysterical:

Also:

:hysterical:

Have you ever seen a player commentating while batting? It's a disrespect to the game and opposition. If they don't it take seriously, there's no need for them to play T20 format. 

It was not his choice, was it? Channel 9 have him wired up with the commies. He was just adding to the entertainment when commies were having a funny chat.probably Virat didn't knew about it and thought he was sledging the bowlers.

It was not his choice, was it? Channel 9 have him wired up with the commies. He was just adding to the entertainment when commies were having a funny chat.probably Virat didn't knew about it and thought he was sledging the bowlers.

I don't think channel nine would have  forced it upon him if he did not want it. Batting requires a lot of concentration even in T20s.