maniac

Run for cover -Orange Storm warning SRH 2016 official thread

Another match thread I've abstained from posting resulted in yet another Orange Storm :hs: (waise bhi, utne mein badi dikhat hoti hai)

We will only beat the Kings, not mercilessly crush them. The ruthless beatdown will be reserved for Bevdas in Hyderabad.

39 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Another match thread I've abstained from posting resulted in yet another Orange Storm :hs: (waise bhi, utne mein badi dikhat hoti hai)

We will only beat the Kings, not mercilessly crush them. The ruthless beatdown will be reserved for Bevdas in Hyderabad.

As for the reservation part. Your seat is already reserved in Nimhans along with your....:hysterical:

their 4 overseas players shud be

Warner

williamson

boult

mustafizur

bits n pieces henriques not bits n piece are in order and morgan is nt helping in anycase and post yuvraj return u cnt u have to similar role playing batsman and too many left handers in order

Captain Warner is an Aussie and you expect NZ players replacing Henriques?

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Captain Warner is an Aussie and you expect NZ players replacing Henriques?

I said the same thing and I was called a Bangla fan making conspiracy theories.. :jinx:

Edited by bowl_out

I said the same thing as I was a called a Bangla fan making conspiracy theories.. :jinx:

People here call me Conspiracy theorist but I don't mind... I believe some of my theories are facts... People do agree with it but later...

In SRH case, Moody is the coach and Warner is the Captain... They'll try giving Aussie Moisés as much long rope possible, unless they are forced to select Williamson...

Guest, sign in to access all features.