Tour Match: India A v Australia at Mumbai (BS) on Feb 17-19, 2017

tweaker

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Aussies batting as per their plan, which would have been to bat on day 1, bowl on day 2 and then bat again on day 3.

Smith looks in fine touch. Need to be aware of this guy. We need to attack him a lot. Ashwin/Jadeja to him would be a great contest. 

pitch seems like a belter to bat.

1 minute ago, sarchasm said:

Yes, but batsmen are hurried due to their own indecisiveness sometimes. So far he has looked like a low 130s operator.

not in case of Warner. As I said I have seen him bowl in the range of 135-142 last year in a List A Vijay Hazare game for Delhi. He is certainly quicker than early 130s which is Vinay Kumar pace.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

averages 53 in ODIs with the bat with an SR of 119 and 9 wickets in 7 games at 32 till now in ODIs. 

Exactly.....I don't  understand these negative opinions about Pandya.   He is bowling good length, off stump with bounce and movement at good pace.   He is staying at the wicket while batting at a good SR while chasing against a top ODI team like England..... what more is he expected to do  ?  Bowl like Steyn and bat like Kohli so early in his career   ? 

17 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Yes, but batsmen are hurried due to their own indecisiveness sometimes. So far he has looked like a low 130s operator.

Yes.... although 4 deliveries in a highlights package is not the best way to judge the speed of a pacer......Saini did not look that quick when he pitched the ball up.

Edited by express bowling
10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes.... although 4 deliveries in a highlight package is not the best way to judge the speed of a pacer......Saini did not look that quick when he pitched the ball up.

when he pitched up, he released the ball in attempt to swing the ball.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I know and comparing his bowling with quick swing bowlers only

Anyway....lets see how he does in Vijay Hazare.  Picking up 2 Aussie wickets for only a few runs is not easy for a rookie pacer.

all for a lot of bowlers short and back of a length balls are quicker than a pitched up balls. That Renshaw wicket delivery wasnt pitched up to but had decent pace in it and carried to the keeper at a good height andI i believe with this improvement in his action, he will get quicker as he bowls more.

Edited by rkt.india
24 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Exactly.....I don't  understand these negative opinions about Pandya.   He is bowling good length, off stump with bounce and movement at good pace.   He is staying at the wicket while batting at a good SR while chasing against a top ODI team like England..... what more is he expected to do  ?  Bowl like Steyn and bat like Kohli so early in his career   ? 

We Indians react negatively when someone is positive, assertive n a bit flashy, even Virat was ridiculed , it's a complex, Pandya has progressed very well, bowls as good as BK for me , batting wise he will get there also get with him I think even V Shankar has a great future as a very good technically sound powerful batsmen n useful pacer