ICC president Shashank Manohar to remain in post following Board resolution

On 5/10/2017 at 0:12 PM, Kriterion said:

Umm, thats a plutocracy, not a democracy. Nice try tho. 

It is a democracy. You work hard you get more money. I think you wanted communism? Is that correct. 

2 hours ago, Kriterion said:

So how do you know the BCCI is working harder than the other 9 boards in order to get more money? 

Very hard. As you can see money does not grow on tree. Clearly it is not growing on trees across the border either.

Edited by Khota
On 6/8/2017 at 7:02 AM, Khota said:

Very hard. As you can see money does not grow on tree. Clearly it is not growing on trees across the border either.

Yeah but how do you know. How do you measure hard work? What are the units of the measurement? Who is doing the measuring? What instrument do you use to measure it?

1 hour ago, Kriterion said:

Yeah but how do you know. How do you measure hard work? What are the units of the measurement? Who is doing the measuring? What instrument do you use to measure it?

Thanks for asking

Work = Force*Distance   The unit of work are in Joules 

BCCI used lot of force to make lot of stadiums, infrstrutures etc.

BCCI travelled lot of distance to do that.

Since BCCI did more force and went more distance they did more work.

PCB.

Work = Force *Distance

PCB sat on their behind (as*) so distance travelled = 0

Work = Force *Distance = Force * 0 = 0

Work done by PCB is 0.

So you do nothing you get nothing.

I

The unit of work are in Joules if force is in Newtons and distance is in Meters.

Glad I could help.

Edited by Khota
On 6/9/2017 at 5:09 PM, Khota said:

Thanks for asking

Work = Force*Distance   The unit of work are in Joules 

BCCI used lot of force to make lot of stadiums, infrstrutures etc.

BCCI travelled lot of distance to do that.

Since BCCI did more force and went more distance they did more work.

PCB.

Work = Force *Distance

PCB sat on their behind (as*) so distance travelled = 0

Work = Force *Distance = Force * 0 = 0

Work done by PCB is 0.

So you do nothing you get nothing.

I

The unit of work are in Joules if force is in Newtons and distance is in Meters.

Glad I could help.

Well done, chandresekhar! 

I won't argue against that logic further, lol. 

Although, technically, the force exerted by BCCI is actually 0, rendering work 0 as well. The actual force is exerted by construction workers and even then the real heavy lifting so to speak is done by cranes, and other heavy machinery. 

7 hours ago, Kriterion said:

Well done, chandresekhar! 

I won't argue against that logic further, lol. 

Although, technically, the force exerted by BCCI is actually 0, rendering work 0 as well. The actual force is exerted by construction workers and even then the real heavy lifting so to speak is done by cranes, and other heavy machinery. 

Thanks for your compliment. This means a lot to me. BCCI did pay them handed out contracts did bidding process. Lot of work goes into that. Lets watch TV and see the clinical performance of India. I am sure you are enjoying it.

On 6/11/2017 at 7:38 AM, Khota said:

Thanks for your compliment. This means a lot to me. BCCI did pay them handed out contracts did bidding process. Lot of work goes into that. Lets watch TV and see the clinical performance of India. I am sure you are enjoying it.

I always enjoy watching cricket regardless of who plays. Best of luck on Thursday!

3 minutes ago, Kriterion said:

I always enjoy watching cricket regardless of who plays. Best of luck on Thursday!

Best of luck to your team too. My utmost desire is to beat the cr** out of your team in the finals, but I think you will deny it. Pakistan has played real well so far and they deserve it. Good luck for game against England but I think England comes out ahead. You getting one off day is wrong.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:36 PM, Khota said:

Best of luck to your team too. My utmost desire is to beat the cr** out of your team in the finals, but I think you will deny it. Pakistan has played real well so far and they deserve it. Good luck for game against England but I think England comes out ahead. You getting one off day is wrong.

Im a Bangladesn fan!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Khota said:

BD people are more level headed than the hot tempered neighbors to the west.

difficult to make sweeping generalizations. BD people are probably just as contemptable as their Indian and Pakistani cousins. but its certainly true that Indians and Pakistanis are as different as my right and left thumbs.