IPL 2017 | Player absence due to personal reasons, National Duties and Injuries

PAA-G

Where you got this news?

Twitter from a very trusted source. The guy is a huge ab fan and never wrong when related to him.

Also this ab missing Ipl was a April fool joke started on twitter by some people.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Twitter from a very trusted source. The guy is a huge ab fan and never wrong when related to him.

Also this ab missing Ipl was a April fool joke started on twitter by some people.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

ok:thinking:

17 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

There is no gap until CT ends. Very poor scheduling by BCCI

haan England series se lekar CT tak continue cricket hi cricket hai. lagaataar itna khelege to zaahir hai ki injuries to hogi hi :no:

Gujarat Lions, the latest team hit due to the injury spree , are set to miss the services of  Dwayne Bravo for the first two weeks of the IPL. Bravo went under the knife after the hamstring injury he picked up during the recently concluded Big Bash League in Australia

On 02/04/2017 at 11:56 AM, sourab10forever said:

IPl team must stoping giving the 50% contract fees that they still give if the player is injured. That will prevent these guys from faking it.

I am not sure but I think the player gets 50% contract fees only if the player reports for the franchise and get/declared unfit.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.cricketcountry.com/news/ipl-2015-injured-players-to-get-50-percent-of-salary-284005/amp/

Bcci compensates players who cannot play ipl due to injury that happens on playing matches for India.

Edited by beetle