Bangladesh reject tour invitation to Pakistan

Laaloo

24 minutes ago, HippoSucks said:

How is this discrimination? Should the PCB just sit and do nothing? There was nothing wrong with them inviting Bangladesh to tour.

Inviting them to tour is fine but inviting B'desh to tour Pakistan and other nations to tour UAE does show double standards. When B'desh said they won't tour Pakistan but were willing to tour UAE, PCB wanted compensation from them. If PCB had done the same with other boards (CA, ECB etc.) it would be fine but treating B'desh differently and expecting them to tour Pakistan does show PCB discriminating against B'desh as if other teams' security fears for touring Pakistan were genuine but not B'desh's.

I was in middle of discussion between my pak and bd friend about this. It was hilarious how the pak guy was getting blasted with words.  

My point of view is: Is Pak so poor that it has to beg for money now? What is this nonsense? HAHA!! Beggars nation. You invited, they refused so move on. Don't start to threat them about pulling out of a FTP tour and then demand for money cause they refused to tour. JOKE OF A BOARD.

1 hour ago, HippoSucks said:

How is this discrimination? Should the PCB just sit and do nothing? There was nothing wrong with them inviting Bangladesh to tour.

Inviting other board members to visit them is ok. BUT when the other board members refuses and then THEY (PCB) goes in for "WE WON'T TOUR YOU GUYS AND PULL OUT" or "GIVE US MONEY IN RETURN" is not acceptable what so ever. Imagine PCB tried that sh*t with us. A foot would have landed soo deep in their board's A*S.

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

Who in their right mind would tour Pak now after the series of bomb blasts last month?

Stupid of PCB to push for Pakistan when UAE option was well and truly available. 

Not stupid - it costs them a lot of money if the games are hosted in UAE vs Pakistan.  And they probably thought they could pressure the Bangles into it.  They are trying to set "precedents" by hosting that one game in Lahore etc.   Can't blame them for trying, but can definitely laugh at their cluelessness and shamelessness in the way they are going about it.  

42 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

I can only give my opinion on this matter from a neutral's perspective 

Bangla will thrash paks in LOIs no matter where it's played. Pak team is a complete joke in LOIs. 

What happened to your brotherhood..

3 hours ago, Prince_ said:

I don't have any brotherly relations with Pakistanis'. As an Indian I only consider Lankans and Nepalese as my brothers. 

Someone on this site assured me he was a Bangladesh Hindu as prince stated this on other forum apparently. Now he is Indian lol

lools like my original hunch he was a Pakistani was right lol

And as usual Pakistanis blame India and its influence on Bangladesh as the sole factor in BD rejection. Man they don't get it...it's like that local loafer getting rejected by that girl 100s of times and still styles his hair in hopes of getting her one day. 

BangaBandhus cave in to the greenbro pressure tactics, sending a "high performance team".   Board "officials" have worked out a compromise, apparently Pak is not safe enough for the national team, but safe enough for the up and coming players.   Desi board officials all over are so ridiculous.