Rishabh Pant watch : Most exciting youngster this IPL

BeautifulGame

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

You were blaming selectors. They did their job by getting them in the squad.

They should've had Pant for odis as well but yeah I get your point. I guess watching likes of Yuvraj and Rahane  get the games while players for the future with lots of potential sitting on the sidelines or not getting into the squad does get on your nerves.

Thankfully we have moved away from Rayudu and hopefully will move on from Yuvraj and Rahane soon, preferably before 2017 CT :pray: 

His keeping has surpassed my expectations . Took a catch standing back that current guy would not even dive for . Plus good stumping 

why I say bat him 6 or 7 ( 6 I agree ) . Don't want him up against new ball just yet at international level . We desperate for someone to come in last 10 or 15 and unleash 

let him start there and work his way up if team needs it . Personally at this stage I feel maybe suspect v new ball. Plus we need someone to fill last overs role imo 

12 hours ago, Stumped said:

Looks a good prospect in the shorter form in particular, would be interested to see him against some good bowlers in the longer form as well to see how he copes. When is India's next A series?

Keeping he has looked surprisingly tidy, wasn't expecting it to be honest, thought he may be one of those makeshift batsman who can wear the gloves. Think he got a bit lucky that stumping wasn't called a no ball today however, not that it really mattered!

He caught that behind the stumps. It was clear from one angle shown. Nothing was lucky about it.  He isn't a makeshift keeper either.