Rohit Sharma not using Hardik Pandya

Cricketics

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol honestly good because Pandya as batsman is able to give them a better Net run rate by hitting some sixes in the end.

Rohit could have easily played himself back to match fitness as it was a no pressure situation and could have easily got a notout...he gave the young uns a chance...really commendable.

only Indian captain really promoting young Indian talent :hatsoff:

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Rohit could have easily played himself back to match fitness as it was a no pressure situation and could have easily got a notout...he gave the young uns a chance...really commendable.

only Indian captain really promoting young Indian talent :hatsoff:

Ya Rohit everything is "only" for his fans. Whatever he does, he is the "only" guy who does it. No one has every promoted a youngster ever in IPL history or Indian history. For you, Rohit is the only captain to have done it.

In fact in 2007, Rohit tried to give himself chance as a youngster and not Dhoni. Dhoni and selectors were clueless but Rohit himself chose to land in south africa snd pick himself in t20 world cup.

Just now, Cricketics said:

Ya Rohit everything is "only" for his fans. Whatever he does, he is the "only" guy who does it. No one has every promoted a youngster ever in IPL history or Indian history. For you, Rohit is the only captain to have done it.

In fact in 2007, Rohit tried to give himself chance as a youngster and not Dhoni. Dhoni and selectors were clueless but Rohit himself chose to land in south africa snd pick himself in t20 world cup.

Dhoni was a new captain,confident so sure it didn't matter then...your test comes when you are on the way out and insecure which Dhoni has been for the last 1-2 years when you see these brainless move.

Rohit is coming back from a horrible injury...has been a little out of touch due to lack of match practice but still not taking advantage of these golden chances to boost himself ahead of others...appreciate selflesness...it exists out of Delhi too.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.....

Just now, maniac said:

Dhoni was a new captain,confident so sure it didn't matter then...your test comes when you are on the way out and insecure which Dhoni has been for the last 1-2 years when you see these brainless move.

Rohit is coming back from a horrible injury...has been a little out of touch due to lack of match practice but still not taking advantage of these golden chances to boost himself ahead of others...appreciate selflesness...it exists out of Delhi too.

Lol he already took advantage and realized other guys are batting better than him like Rana who reached Orange Cap today. Guy has been asking to bat up after scoring runs in previous games coming after Rohit. 

He didn't earn orange cup just by scoring some runs today, has been scoring for a while now and hence batted early. 

Lol he already took advantage and realized other guys are batting better than him like Rana who reached Orange Cap today. Guy has been asking to bat up after scoring runs in previous games coming after Rohit. 

He didn't earn orange cup just by scoring some runs today, has been scoring for a while now and hence batted early. 

What are you saying...after that blazing start on a flat pitch he could have easily eased his way in...you clearly didn't watch this game...when the game was 90% done he sent Hardik to finish it...pretty straightforward...you seem to be coming with conspiracy theories to prove a point that doesn't exist...every cricket expert was praising this act of selflesness

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

What are you saying...after that blazing start on a flat pitch he could have easily eased his way in...you clearly didn't watch this game...when the game was 90% done he sent Hardik to finish it...pretty straightforward...you seem to be coming with conspiracy theories to prove a point that doesn't exist...every cricket expert was praising this act of selflesness

Lol you are creating controversy actually, I only talked about Hardik's bowling until you derailed the thread with Rohit's captaincy to promote some other guys. This thread was only for Hardik Pandya the bowler.

If you start talking random stuff about his captaincy, so even if you are saying the truth, I will still post a cheeky comment , even though I might agree with you :) 

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Rohit Sharma is clearly hiding. He knows that he needs to open for us in Champions trophy but still sending Pappu Patel to open.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

:cantstop:

What happened to Rohit hiding behind Pandya?

Lol you are creating controversy actually, I only talked about Hardik's bowling until you derailed the thread with Rohit's captaincy to promote some other guys. This thread was only for Hardik Pandya the bowler.

If you start talking random stuff about his captaincy, so even if you are saying the truth, I will still post a cheeky comment , even though I might agree with you :) 

That was to show you Rohit knows Best...him not using Hardik was for his own good and the teams...it was a brilliant desicion just like most of his decisions have been.