Bhuvi / Jaddu 

Malinga ( O )

Nehra 

12th Man / Waterman / Waterboy : Sachin

Coach : S Fleming

Owner : N Sreenivasan

Brand Ambassador : Nayanthara

:aha::aha::aha:

My all time IPL XI with 7 Indian and 4 overseas players...

Gambhir (VC)

Gayle

Raina

Kohli

ABDV

Dhoni (C, Wk)

Dwayne Bravo

Narine

Ashwin

Bumrah

Malinga

Others in the 16 man squad :-

Warner (backup opener)

Rohit (backup middle order batsman)

Andre Russell (backup all-rounder and lower order batsman)

Mishra (backup spinner)

Bhuvi (backup pacer)

The starting team has 3 outstanding pacers for T20 in Bumrah, Malinga and Bravo who can fox you with yorkers, slower bowls and are effective at the death or in PP. Ashwin and Narine are spinners who can bowl in PP as well as clamp scoring during the middle overs. Batting wise the team bats till no. 9 in Ashwin and Bravo and Narine coming in at 7 & 8 can tonk the ball around.

Gambhir is one of the most consistent openers coupled with the most destructive opener in Gayle. Raina is the most successful no. 3 bat in IPL history and at 4 and 5 we have consistent and destructive pair of Kohli & ABDV. Dhoni at his peak is a no-brainer as the wkt keeper batsman & the captain and Gambhir will be his deputy.

Other 5 players in the 16 man squad provide adequate replacements for opener, middle and lower order batsmen, spinner and a pacer. I didn't include a backup wkt keeper in my 16 man squad as ABDV should be able to keep wkts in case of emergency as Dhoni has shown himself to be quite durable.

I was torn on the Andre Russell pick as I had pollard as an option for the spot of lower order batsman but Russell nudged ahead due to the additional bowling option he provides while he can clear the boundary as well as Pollard. In case Andre Russell can't be considered due to his drug ban, Pollard would take his spot.

Now beat this team :agree: 

Edited by Ultimate_Game