Uncapped playing XI of indian young players

velu

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I know you are a Michael Jackson fan, but Jackson has done nothing anywhere. Those Vijay Hazare, SMAT, IST, Challenger type tournaments are the path to India-A, not India. Only IPL and India-A lead you to national colours.

is OP implying this to be an India team? I think he is just creating an uncapped players team form this IPL. Still, Jackson is not a T20 material. Has not done anything anywhere in T20.

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

India A was always the path. Irani Cup was taken seriously. At times, U-19 WC was looked at closely too. (Pathan got into the team like that) 

Challenger was the other important tournament. But IPL has now eclipsed Challenger, logically.

Vijay Hazare is anyway just 15 years old; SMAT, IST etc are as old as IPL only. These are second-rung tournaments, providing a talent pool for India-A and IPL.

41 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

is OP implying this to be an India team? I think he is just creating an uncapped players team form this IPL. Still, Jackson is not a T20 material. Has not done anything anywhere in T20.

Actually my team was not exactly T20 oriented. Picked 11 best players overall. In that case I will replace Jackson by Bawne as an opener or first down batsman or Ishank Jaggi, but would never take that Vohra, who performs once in 15 innings.

Edited by DDfan2017

10 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Kishan at 5/6 isn't gonna do anything..

Hooda in for Kishan if the opening cannot be changed.

Hooda is another Karun Nair...so unreliable. Kishan can bat one down. Rana should bat later so that he can come and hit.

3 hours ago, velu said:

he really impressed me in one game where he bowled 4/5 yorkers in an over..

but yesterday fuirst ball went as full toss , lost his mind and kept bowling sloer balls :mad:

No reason to be mad your favorite team won :p:

X1 Dravid style

Nair(c)

Iyer

out of box thinking 1-bring Sunil Joshi out of retirement

Out of box thinking 2-Pick someone from

women'a team

Pant

out of box thinking3-field only 5 players and confuse opposition 

12th man-Nadeem

1 minute ago, maniac said:

X1 Dravid style

Nair(c)

Iyer

out of box thinking 1-bring Sunil Joshi out of retirement

Out of box thinking 2-Pick someone from

women'a team

Pant

out of box thinking3-field only 5 players and confuse opposition 

12th man-Nadeem

Harmanpreet Kaur will surely whack it better than the Nairs and the Iyers.