Sandeep Sharma!!!

Ultimate_Game

Just now, speedheat said:

You're just too emotional poster it seems but the fact remains the same, he is still limited by international standards, dear he is good and deserves one more outing that's correct but please don't ignore other aspect as well other then a good performance.

Emotional! Me!!! I'm literally one of the few who backs players based on performances and not some subjective criteria. Did so with Jadhav and am doing same with Sandeep. If someone performs consistently I would want him in the team and not diss him off based on things which haven't stopped the said player from consistently out-performing others.

Emotional! Me!!! I'm literally one of the few who backs players based on performances and not some subjective criteria. Did so with Jadhav and am doing same with Sandeep. If someone performs consistently I would want him in the team and not diss him off based on things which haven't stopped the said player from consistently out-performing others.

You're again and again ignoring the facts presented in front of you and also dragging that raydu and kedar issue is the proof that your emotional,

Nobody is denying the fact that he sandip deserves a second chance but only in t20s and not in longer formats he is too limited for that,

Also pace is the most important aspect which is must in any good quality pacer other things can be taught later pace is natural aspect and that's not me but it's the greats of the game telling that.

20 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You're again and again ignoring the facts presented in front of you and also dragging that raydu and kedar issue is the proof that your emotional,

Nobody is denying the fact that he sandip deserves a second chance but only in t20s and not in longer formats he is too limited for that,

Also pace is the most important aspect which is must in any good quality pacer other things can be taught later pace is natural aspect and that's not me but it's the greats of the game telling that.

Facts are stats and performances Sandeep has consistently put up and showed us. Sandeep's performances are not a figment of my or anyone's imagination. They are actual performances, which essentially are cold hard facts. If stats and performances aren't facts then what exactly is? :confused: 

I'm bringing up Rayudu and Jadhav scenario coz it's the perfect analogy for this situation. Rayudu was supposed to be the blue eyed boy with "X factor" whereas Jadhav was supposed to be average and missing something despite performing consistently the way Sandeep has done. Eventually it's more than clear Jadhav was a better option ahead of Rayudu and Rahane and we are seeing the same with Sandeep where he is outbowling and outperforming the fast bowlers which are "supposed" to be better.

Facts are stats and performances Sandeep has consistently put up and showed us. Sandeep's performances are not a figment of my or anyone's imagination. They are actual performances, which essentially are cold hard facts. If stats and performances aren't facts then what exactly is? :confused: 

I'm bringing up Rayudu and Jadhav scenario coz it's the perfect analogy for this situation. Rayudu was supposed to be the blue eyed boy with "X factor" whereas Jadhav was supposed to be average and missing something despite performing consistently the way Sandeep has done. Eventually it's more than clear Jadhav was a better option ahead of Rayudu and Rahane and we are seeing the same with Sandeep where he is outbowling and outperforming the fast bowlers which are "supposed" to be better.

And who told you that sandip is jadhav of bowling??? He is not, jadhav is a class where as sandip is good but limited and not good enough.

Sandeep is good, very good. He knows what he is doing. What's use of pace when you dont know here the ball is going! He is bowling at okayish pace these up to 130-136 range which is not bad. We dont really have bowlers who get wickets in PP overs with new ball. Sandeep can be that bowler. BK and Bumrah have not done that. BK bowls defensively while Bumrah too has not been effective with the new ball. If you dont take wickets up front, opposition is going to score big. I am sure Sandeep can easily get quicker in the next 2 years and he has a good bowling action unlike BK.

7 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Whatever may or may not be missing, at least the performance isn't missing unlike others which is what counts. 

Performances in A team matches have to be seen.... and even that is rarely conclusive.

There have been many bowlers who have done really well in the IPL but have not done anything of note  in international matches..... like Chawla, Fat RP, dadaji Munaf, Dhawal Kulkarni, Vinay Kumar, Aravind  etc.  Even Bhuvi has been much better in the IPL than in  LOIs.

27 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

HE also had height......and he use to cut the bowl sharp from seam something shami also does well 

No comparison btw asif n sandeep 

Yes.... Asif depended on bounce, seam movement and accuracy.

Sandeep depends on conventional swing and accuracy 

Very different kinds of bowlers.

16 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes.... Asif depended on bounce, seam movement and accuracy.

Sandeep depends on conventional swing and accuracy 

Very different kinds of bowlers.

And again Asif apart from all his match fixing n all he was a world class bowler.....n comparing any youngster to someone like that is wrong.

Sandeep falls under PK or bhuvi category. He looks quicker then PK but when it comes to bhuvi he can learn how to add skill like him in his game 

8 hours ago, speedheat said:

And who told you that sandip is jadhav of bowling??? He is not, jadhav is a class where as sandip is good but limited and not good enough.

And how do we know unless Sandeep is given a fair chance at intl level? Hindsight is 20-20. Sure everyone thinks Jadhav was always "class" but we didn't see too many backing him when he was ignored despite performing in domestics the way Sandeep has.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Performances in A team matches have to be seen.... and even that is rarely conclusive.

There have been many bowlers who have done really well in the IPL but have not done anything of note  in international matches..... like Chawla, Fat RP, dadaji Munaf, Dhawal Kulkarni, Vinay Kumar, Aravind  etc.  Even Bhuvi has been much better in the IPL than in  LOIs.

I don't recall anyone being as consistent and as good as Sandeep for as long in IPL. Sandeep has been doing it for the last 3-4 IPLs and it's not a one off flash in the pan. Needs to be backed and given a chance ahead of others.

And how do we know unless Sandeep is given a fair chance at intl level? Hindsight is 20-20. Sure everyone thinks Jadhav was always "class" but we didn't see too many backing him when he was ignored despite performing in domestics the way Sandeep has.

You don't need to be rocket scientist for that

Selectors have seen enough of him to find out he will be an international failure, we have talented pacers who are filled with ingredients and skills, so why invest in someone who will end up like a Pravin Kumar??? Also our history is filled with sandip esq pacers who puffed out due to lack of skills, sandip despite all his performance lacks skills and basic ingredients which you can't ignore.

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You don't need to be rocket scientist for that

Selectors have seen enough of him to find out he will be an international failure, we have talented pacers who are filled with ingredients and skills, so why invest in someone who will end up like a Pravin Kumar??? Also our history is filled with sandip esq pacers who puffed out due to lack of skills, sandip despite all his performance lacks skills and basic ingredients which you can't ignore.

Don’t look at our history. It is filled with bowlers of all kinds and ingredients who 'puffed out’. Also, Pravin could have done much better if he had discipline, didn’t get involved in too many off-field incidents, and stopped thinking that ‘he’s god’s gift to India and cricket’. 

P.S. For how long would you guys go on and on? Till Sandeep wins the purple cap and Aaron gets dropped?

Don’t look at our history. It is filled with bowlers of all kinds and ingredients who 'puffed out’. Also, Pravin could have done much better if he had discipline, didn’t get involved in too many off-field incidents, and stopped thinking that ‘he’s god’s gift to India and cricket’. 

P.S. For how long would you guys go on and on? Till Sandeep wins the purple cap and Aaron gets dropped?

Why shouldn't I look back to history?? Time and time again history has proved that this dibbly dobbly toddlers are failures

Pk, dk,mithun, vinny, Bunny, arvind, amit bhandari, yo Mahesh,unafkat and the endless list goes and goes on

Even if sandip wins it he won't be aon selectors radar unless he polished his skills don't worry