IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Age Is Just A Number, Again. Again and again. !!!

velu

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Plus 4 IPL finals. How can a cool captain lose 4 finals especially since their fans accuse Ganguly of not winning finals.

total 8 finals .. won 4 .. not a bad thing for the most succesful IPL captain

other fans  will lose interest in IPL and might be bad for the IPL if :csk: kept winning .. all part of the script :p:

6 minutes ago, velu said:

total 8 finals .. won 4 .. not a bad thing for the most succesful IPL captain

other fans  will lose interest in IPL and might be bad for the IPL if :csk: kept winning .. all part of the script :p:

I don't include that CL league.

Harbhajan has successfully led MI in that useless tournament. :hysterical:  

4 out of 6 IPL finals lost with the kind of team he had at his disposal is definitely worthy to be criticised.

Edited by Pollack

Just now, Pollack said:

I don't include that CT league.

Harbhajan has successfully led MI in that useless tournament. :hysterical:  

4 out of 6 IPL finals lost with the kind of team he had at his disposal is definitely worthy to be criticised.

mercy is in our blood :p:

13 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

If it was IPL related then I'm sure it was more trolling than anything else. No Indian fan, I repeat nobody, would ever rejoice in an India loss. people may disagree about team selection and may have their own favorites but I doubt anybody can be happy seeing India not do well :dontknow: 

As an example I'm not happy with Rahane and Yuvi being selected for CT. But if they play I would back them to do well and India winning the trophy than rejoice in Rahane & Yuvi failing and India losing. Yes, people will criticize the players, i.e. the way I've called out certain aspects of Kohli's captaincy in shorter formats, but that doesn't mean you hate the player or are happy in India losing. I'm sure that must be the case for others as well.

When you support obvious trolls who are pretending to be Dhoni fans, all of what you said goes out of the window. That troll is known for baiting Indians under various guises and has been banned from most forums permanently. Yet Dhoni fans support him every time

Edited by New guy

dhoni has to be the most clueleas captain ever to lead team india, great teams are about great team players, great team performances, not about leaders with magic wands,he iss just a man manager, not a leader, his stupendous success in all forms of the game were a massive stroke of luck. The captain is as good as the team, it’snot always the other way round. A great captain is as much a product of careful myth-making as he is of wonderful team members. Steve Waugh would not have been a captain he was without the support of players like Matthew Hayden, Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne and Glenn McGrath. Clive Lloyd wouldn't have been the same captain without Gordon Greenidge, Desmond Haynes and his fearsome fast bowling battery, all in all I would say dhoni was the abysmal captain who hide behind world class teams for success, having said that dhoni got his first worst team as 2016 rps with nobody to hide behind and boy ohh boy he was exposed so badly :facepalm:

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

dhoni has to be the most clueleas captain ever to lead team india, great teams are about great team players, great team performances, not about leaders with magic wands,he iss just a man manager, not a leader, his stupendous success in all forms of the game were a massive stroke of luck. The captain is as good as the team, it’snot always the other way round. A great captain is as much a product of careful myth-making as he is of wonderful team members. Steve Waugh would not have been a captain he was without the support of players like Matthew Hayden, Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne and Glenn McGrath. Clive Lloyd wouldn't have been the same captain without Gordon Greenidge, Desmond Haynes and his fearsome fast bowling battery, all in all I would say dhoni was the abysmal captain who hide behind world class teams for success, having said that dhoni got his first worst team as 2016 rps with nobody to hide behind and boy ohh boy he was exposed so badly :facepalm:

:rotfl:

58 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Both the world cup which Dhoni gets credits for were won by significant and most contribution by Yuvraj. Try again bro. Kohli too wasn't able to hit those wide yorkers. Not saying that wasn't match losing innings but blame the one who got him in the team.

That final innings by UV was so worst. if you can't hit them, just retire or get out ffs, We had Raina and Jadeja coming up.

Additional of 20 to 30 by edge or wild slog was great to the total. We could have defended the total.

Yuvraj lost his prime form in 2014, but still getting picked in 2017.

Even Dhoni didn't hit any boundaries, We had wickets and hit or get out :wall:

29 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I nominate this post to be "Post of the Year".

Have an upvote too

14 hours ago, laaloo said:

Nope it was in Cricket talk during the Eng and aus series. Some posters were clearly butthurt. They were calling Kohli a coward. how is that criticizing? They were lambasting the indian team for four days of the bangalore test and as soon as India turned tables on day 5, those bastards were nowhere to be seen. You can keep continue believing that no 'Indian' fan would rejoice an india loss.

P.S I have no problems if people criticize in IPL or make fun of them. But the hate that Kohli got by some of these indian 'fans' in the test series was not cool.

You should be the last person to blame anyone here. All that you accuse these "BASTARDS" are doing is being equally done by you and your ilk. So please stop this nautanki of trying to show how "Doodh ka dhula" you are. Logo ko Chutiya samaj ke rakha hai kya. There are plenty of threads and posts on this forum where you and your ilk have been wanting MSD & India to fail just to rejoice and start threads here to prove your point. That is as "Butthurt" and being "Bastard" as people wanting Kohli & Team to fail. You have been riling up posters for your fun and when they respond back you call them names saying "look how bad Dhoni fans are". I mean common, thats the worst form of trolling and you seem to do that in every single thread whether it is about Dhoni or not. 

If you just want all that who enjoyed and supported Dhoni and other players to stop posting here, than take it up with moderation/administration team and remove them. If someone who likes Dhoni is posting on this forum during the test series is always construed as Anti-Indian and being called names than you should be the one who should be blamed of ruining every thread by bringing Dhoni in every discussion. You should not blame others when you are the one who is riling up people with unnecessary banter about Dhoni. 

4 hours ago, New guy said:

When you support obvious trolls who are pretending to be Dhoni fans, all of what you said goes out of the window. That troll is known for baiting Indians under various guises and has been banned from most forums permanently. Yet Dhoni fans support him every time

And who's that troll? :dontknow: 

You should be the last person to blame anyone here. All that you accuse these "BASTARDS" are doing is being equally done by you and your ilk. So please stop this nautanki of trying to show how "Doodh ka dhula" you are. Logo ko Chutiya samaj ke rakha hai kya. There are plenty of threads and posts on this forum where you and your ilk have been wanting MSD & India to fail just to rejoice and start threads here to prove your point. That is as "Butthurt" and being "Bastard" as people wanting Kohli & Team to fail. You have been riling up posters for your fun and when they respond back you call them names saying "look how bad Dhoni fans are". I mean common, thats the worst form of trolling and you seem to do that in every single thread whether it is about Dhoni or not. 

If you just want all that who enjoyed and supported Dhoni and other players to stop posting here, than take it up with moderation/administration team and remove them. If someone who likes Dhoni is posting on this forum during the test series is always construed as Anti-Indian and being called names than you should be the one who should be blamed of ruining every thread by bringing Dhoni in every discussion. You should not blame others when you are the one who is riling up people with unnecessary banter about Dhoni. 

The problem is not with them my friend..learn to iggy..they will stop barking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

The problem is not with them my friend..learn to iggy..they will stop barking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sure yaar... just dont like the mob mentality and this "holier than thou" attitude they try to show...its like arvind kejriwal announcing himself as some crusader of corruption and change while he himself being quite opposite...

Chalo...lets get back to IPL...Go RPS...:cheer:

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

This is the kind of innings dhoni is expected to play.  Still it wasn't a perfect innings because he was struggling till his score of 17 odd but then once Mccleneghan started feeding him hit me balls there was no looking back. Overall a good innings. :clap:

:woot:

19 minutes ago, Pollack said:

This is the kind of innings dhoni is expected to play.  Still it wasn't a perfect innings because he was struggling till his score of 17 odd but then once Mccleneghan started feeding him hit me balls there was no looking back. Overall a good innings. :clap:

Will play more of those in odis if he comes in at 4 and has time to get in.