Afghanistan cricket Cancels T20I matches against Pakistan

wanted_desi

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I was watching a documentary yesterday named "ISIL and the Taliban - Featured Documentary" where an ISIS fighter in Afg was saying how they get support from Hafeez Saeed in Pakistan. And that man is roaming freely in Pakistan.

Indeed Pak is a free country as one of the poster said this thread :giggle:

Hafiz saeed is under house arrest mr.

Its not your fault boy when your whole nation look up to that goswami as the biggest source of news.

Knee-jerk reaction by Afghans, but not totally undeserved.   If Pak didn't have nukes, the Afghans would rip 'em a new one.  They can thank their Chinese overlords for that.  No wonder PakMil was so ready to sell out Pak farmers in the name of CPEC.  

4 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Hah hah delusional 

fact we have won every war v pakistan and every World Cup match we played v you . 

Pak text books probably say you beat India in 2011 World Cup as well .lol 

talk about 65 war he says  . How stupid are you 

Is it my imagination or did the largest surrender by an armed forces (around 100,000) was by Pak army to India?

6 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Is it my imagination or did the largest surrender by an armed forces (around 100,000) was by Pak army to India?

Stop throwing truth bombs at the kid.  Apparently he's one of those greenbros who filters out the truth when it comes to India-Pakistan - kinda like China censors the internet.   

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stop throwing truth bombs at the kid.  Apparently he's one of those greenbros who filters out the truth when it comes to India-Pakistan - kinda like China censors the internet.   

But I believe him and his claims about Pak being a "strong democracy" with "powerful army" etc. That's why I thought the largest surrender of that "strong and powerful" army must be figment of my imagination :dontknow: 

And I may need to brush up my facts about the "strong democracy" as well coz I seem to recall that Pak have barely had 10-15 years as democracy and rest of the time it was all dictatorships, mutinies and army/generals ruling like autocrats. Confused :confused: 

16 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

But I believe him and his claims about Pak being a "strong democracy" with "powerful army" etc. That's why I thought the largest surrender of that "strong and powerful" army must be figment of my imagination :dontknow: 

And I may need to brush up my facts about the "strong democracy" as well coz I seem to recall that Pak have barely had 10-15 years as democracy and rest of the time it was all dictatorships, mutinies and army/generals ruling like autocrats. Confused :confused: 

Well they have an elected PM now, but I don't think you can call them a democracy.  That description is "rejected".   Just like some 2-bit colonel told their Prime Minister on twitter.  

On 6/1/2017 at 9:06 AM, King Tendulkar said:

How many wars has this great army won looool 

dont make me post picture of your general surendering when we freed Bangladesh lol

Fought 4. Lost all.

48,65,71 and 99.

They are good at proxy wars.

They are best in terrorism. Give credit where it is due.

On 2017-6-1 at 9:00 PM, Joyous said:

And dont make me talk about 65's war

You believe the nonsense that you were fed.

Remember the nonsense you were fed about 1971.....and then you lost a part that you called East Pakistan.

I am moving this thread to chit chat.

No cricket is being discussed here.

On 6/1/2017 at 11:27 AM, Ultimate_Game said:

Close.

2nd largest ever. 

Largest ever was the German 6th Army surrender to the Soviet army after the Battle of Stalingrad- where the Germans surrendered 105,000 personnel.

Next is Pakistan's surrender of 90K personnel in 1971.

But to give you a context, the Battle of Stalingrad was fought for over 5 months, mostly in winter (It started in late August and ended in early February next year), involving over 1 million German & Axis troops, of which they suffered over 700,000 KIA/WIA/MIA. The USSR lost 1.2 million men due to same causes. Also, the Germans faced starvation for the last month before surrender, where they were forced to use sawdust in their bread just to fill their stomachs.

In contrast, the total Pakistani personnel in 1971, posted in Bangladesh, was around 115K. Of which, 90K surrendered in less than two weeks of combat ( the entire war lasted 13 days). The eastern command in Dhaka was not even under seige- they surrendered before India even enforced a siege, just at the thought of advancing Indian army + Mukti Bahini being just over a day away from Dhaka. 

Ie, total fattu cowards.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Close.

2nd largest ever. 

Largest ever was the German 6th Army surrender to the Soviet army after the Battle of Stalingrad- where the Germans surrendered 105,000 personnel.

Next is Pakistan's surrender of 90K personnel in 1971.

But to give you a context, the Battle of Stalingrad was fought for over 5 months, mostly in winter (It started in late August and ended in early February next year), involving over 1 million German & Axis troops, of which they suffered over 700,000 KIA/WIA/MIA. The USSR lost 1.2 million men due to same causes. Also, the Germans faced starvation for the last month before surrender, where they were forced to use sawdust in their bread just to fill their stomachs.

In contrast, the total Pakistani personnel in 1971, posted in Bangladesh, was around 115K. Of which, 90K surrendered in less than two weeks of combat ( the entire war lasted 13 days). The eastern command in Dhaka was not even under seige- they surrendered before India even enforced a siege, just at the thought of advancing Indian army + Mukti Bahini being just over a day away from Dhaka. 

Ie, total fattu cowards.

All lies and Indian propaganda :hitler:  Mullah in my madrassa said Pakistan won the 1971 war and you are brainwashed with your own parallel/fake history. Ask anyone in the world and they will tell you what a superpower Pakistan is :agree: 

4 hours ago, beetle said:

You believe the nonsense that you were fed.

Remember the nonsense you were fed about 1971.....and then you lost a part that you called East Pakistan.

I am moving this thread to chit chat.

No cricket is being discussed here.

Nonsense is what you are uttering now, no one claims we were victorious in 71 however you deny everyother beating we served to you