Rashid Latif disgusting Rant against Sehwag !

51 minutes ago, Asim said:

logic samjh nahi aai, everyone here starting with "he is drunk/not in right senses" and then writing whole long research papers over his talk...

If u think he is drunk and not in right senses, then why to bother or even listen whatever he is saying?

Because alcohol makes people loose inhibitions and the deeper darker side emerges much easier.

Alcohol does not change peoples views or nature....it just reduces inhibitions.So this is what this obnoxious person is really inside. 

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Yes bro, but its quite obvious that each and every of those former Pakistani cricket Buffon's except for wasim akram hate india and can't Bear the fact that we are not only smacking them but giving the azz whooping which they never witnessed in their lives, its better to ignore such cowardice.

And Rameez. And these guys are the educated lot who can speak English. All the gavar types from madrassas spew ****.

2 hours ago, Asim said:

logic samjh nahi aai, everyone here starting with "he is drunk/not in right senses" and then writing whole long research papers over his talk...

If u think he is drunk and not in right senses, then why to bother or even listen whatever he is saying?

So you are passive aggressively defending Latif by questioning people's reactions more than this guy's words?   What's your stance on Latif's "monologue"?   Don't be a pussy now.   Don't be afraid to speak your mind.  This is ICF - you won't get banned for it.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

So you are passive aggressively defending Latif by questioning people's reactions more than this guy's words?   What's your stance on Latif's "monologue"?   Don't be a pussy now.   Don't be afraid to speak your mind.  This is ICF - you won't get banned for it.  

he is a pussy the whole of sane pak is, they dont have the nerve to say the truth. SO the eternal truth will be they will be mercilessly beat down by India always.

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

Yes bro, but its quite obvious that each and every of those former Pakistani cricket Buffon's except for wasim akram hate india and can't Bear the fact that we are not only smacking them but giving the azz whooping which they never witnessed in their lives, its better to ignore such cowardice.

You are 100% correct. Only if COA and general public of india understands that. Bottomline is they rather see us dead than happy. I am not exaggerating.

17 hours ago, deathmonger said:

This behavior shouldn't be condemned but rather celebrated by India. Rashid's reaction is just indicative of the religiosity-led mindset of all Pakistanis and this is the same mindset that has led to Pakistan completely collapsing as a country (not just cricket). Even countries like Bangladesh who were behind them in development metrics have overcome them in most metrics and will do so in GDP and GDP per capita in around 4-5 years not to say the cricket team.

Pakistanis themselves have destroyed their country without us having to do anything. And it is all because of this extreme delusional religiosity. When Pakistanis start talking logically and with reason is when I get worried.

If Pakistanis planned well and played calmly they would have won at least one of the recent ass-whoopings. They would still lose a lot as they are the inferior team but like SL could have a few upsets (yesterday, 14 WT20 final) if they planned well and played with calm minds. But instead they will rely on jazba junoon josh and lose in a comical fashion. It's not just Pakistan lose, they lose big.

good post.

Its has always been the case, if Pak was a sane well minded state, they will supersede India is several aspects. Indians are racially disliked in almost every country i have visited our food, appearance, thrift, frugality, saving mentality,dress, adverse press,skin color everything. Pakistanis are more acceptable as a people but they have this sickness in their religious mentality and tendency to be rouge which completely negates all those good will, and on the other end of the spectrum is our Indian gurus, yogis and pioneers, makes pak even less preferred than us overall.

3 hours ago, Asim said:

I think what he is saying is letting us peek into the window of that society.

4 hours ago, Asim said:

Because the real nature aka the real aukaat of a person comes out when he is drunk, sehwag exposed the real face of latif in front of the entire world, sehwag made latif lose his dignity. 

1 minute ago, kira said:

Because the real nature aka the real aukaat of a person comes out when he is drunk, sehwag exposed the real face of latif in front of the entire world, sehwag made latif lose his dignity. 

Not only that Sehwag has successfully exposed the entire society. This is how super majority of Pakistanis think. They are nice and friendly to your face but hate in their heart.

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

More than his noxious nonsense, its the responses of other greenbros that's really giving us that peek.  

They are defending him. That tells you all. At least I have respect for those greenbros. The shameful are the suckup Indians on that site with no self respect. Their posts make me throw up on my keyboard. I really went hard after them the brits the bangs and Pakistanis and guess what happened. 

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

They are defending him. That tells you all. At least I have respect for those greenbros. The shameful are the suckup Indians on that site with no self respect. Their posts make me throw up on my keyboard. I really went hard after them the brits the bangs and Pakistanis and guess what happened. 

You got banned :phehe: 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

good post.

Its has always been the case, if Pak was a sane well minded state, they will supersede India is several aspects. Indians are racially disliked in almost every country i have visited our food, appearance, thrift, frugality, saving mentality,dress, adverse press,skin color everything. Pakistanis are more acceptable as a people but they have this sickness in their religious mentality and tendency to be rouge which completely negates all those good will, and on the other end of the spectrum is our Indian gurus, yogis and pioneers, makes pak even less preferred than us overall.

The cheap elements of Indian culture are common in Pakistan as well so disagree with you on that. What Pakistan has that is an advantage is far lesser diversity which could lead to better governance due to far less conflicts as well as no traditionally bimaru areas like our BIMARU states.