Ganguly angry with Sehwag in the commentary Box

16 minutes ago, veer said:

Highly unprofessional.. it looks ok on twitter since its your personal account but when you are commenting on cricket matches, you look stupid to keep on doing that. Plus, Ganguly is his senior

he will have an impact lol he wont get the coach position with his one liner resume. Sad to see this happening with the one and only Sehwag, some one close to him needs to ask him to keep his mouth shut.

I blame the channel star sports after split with ESPN has encouraged crass behaviour and name calling of opposition players.Hosts like Jatin shapru make fun of likes of cricketers on air.They have turned cricket broadcasting in to comedy circus.

11 hours ago, Mosher said:

I dont think its about that. Viru was talking about some stats about running which pissed off Ganguly and then the video cuts off...

Ganguly is a ch*****. The commentary near the end of India vs SA match the other day proved it once again.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

he will have an impact lol he wont get the coach position with his one liner resume. Sad to see this happening with the one and only Sehwag, some one close to him needs to ask him to keep his mouth shut.

Sehwagh is Sehwagh.. you can't change him.. it is just that whoever gave him commentary job needs to know what he brings to the table. .(or what he does not )

8 minutes ago, veer said:

That's besides the point..

I am no fan of Sehwag's commentary...but Ganguly appears to have a big ego for the player he was. And whats with the anger? Logon ne theka liye hai iske temper issues jhelne ka? Needs to lighten up a lot. Plus his commentary is amongst the worst. Number 1 Worst is Harsha and right after him, Ganguly and Anjum Chopra are tied at number 2.

Edited by randomGuy

Sehwag thinks its cool to ridicule people for fun. He would probably have a long career in the com box and Star Sports may even encourage that kind of behaviour. Not just him even the anchors are pompous. Langer is fine in that regard.

On a different note,  I find Ganguly extremely boring. His theories are outdated, comments are exagerrated and OTP. Somewhat bearable in neutral matches as he's quieter and lets the other guy speak a bit. 

13 hours ago, beetle said:

Sehwag 's sense of humour involves laughing at others and not laughing with them.What other commentators turn into humous banter...he turns into one sided attack.people laughed at them initially because viru is viru....but viru is not that funny.

Only chamchas or people at a lower standing than him will tolerate him. 

True that. It's getting extremely annoying and immature now. Its not even funny anymore!