Dravid urges decisive call on Dhoni, Yuvraj's role in team

LK will replace Yuvi in the playing XI. Dhoni is still solid behind the stumps and can play a good cameo once in a while. Should be persisted with until Kishan or Pant are ready.

the real area of concern is Indias spin attack in Jadeja and Ashwin. for some reason no matter how bad they perform and how good other spinners do they still get picked ahead of them.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:29 AM, speedheat said:

Well don't know about the UV but dhoni should defiantly go!! We have players like pant and Samson's waiting in the wing, give them some international exposure.

UV fileds like ZAK now a days ..even zak tweeted that once.

his batting against genuine spinners is a question mark and even against super fast bowlers..he still can hit well but with his bowling n fielding gone Hooda or medium pace allrounder ( i m missing his name who bats well )or yousuf pathan  can be better replacement as they field much better and their bowling still has some life.

even kedar is bowled before UV indicates his bowling is down the drains.

on batting he cannot be trusted as a SOlid bat..i feel kedar ,manish pandey ,shreyas Iyer are better batsman than UVRAJ today.

dhoni  - rishabh is a much better batsman than dhoni as on today and so he should replace dhoni...rishabh's keeping will improve.

One of the two has to make way, and so should Jadhav although I am a fan of the latter. 2 years from now, all of them will be liabilities in the field and possibly with the bat as well. If MSD can continue to keep as well as he does, and averages > 35 I would still retain him. The order would be: Rohit, Dhawan (inconsistent but he has done well in multi-nation ODI tournaments), Kohli, MSD (play sheet anchor role), No. 5, Pandya, No. 7,...