Dhoniconda suffocating India now

MSD has a mainstream movie about him...there are 100s of great cricketers in world cricket ahead of him 10s of Indian cricketers and pretty sure a 1000 more inspirational stories of cricketing journies of cricketers ...but still the guy has a movie about him showing him as this perfect human being with 0 blemishes and this handsome hunk who romances beautiful women and we are acting surprised  about a few PR videos on FB and twitter lol.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

MSD has a mainstream movie about him...there are 100s of great cricketers in world cricket ahead of him 10s of Indian cricketers and pretty sure a 1000 more inspirational stories of cricketing journies of cricketers ...but still the guy has a movie about him showing him as this perfect human being with 0 blemishes and this handsome hunk who romances beautiful women and we are acting surprised  about a few PR videos on FB and twitter lol.

:laugh1:

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Just like sachin had a movie despite being a documentary and how come he didn't include what he did to Dk's career after he didn't let him score his 100 LOL 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I think team Dhoni is realizing end is near. Kohli is the one who is helping him out. I rather see Kohli lose captaincy first.

It's not just Kohli, it's also the corporate pull that Dhoni has.

55 minutes ago, Vijy said:

It's not just Kohli, it's also the corporate pull that Dhoni has.

So true. So TV gets to decide who plays for India. I think next match Salman Khan should open the innings.

36 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Hypothetical question: if one constructed film star XI's for both genders, I wonder which one would be more subpar.

All I can say is I will have no interest in mens team. Gender neutrality.

10 hours ago, maniac said:

i agree about many greater cricketers than him but can you tell atleast 5 indian cricketers with story like dhoni who achieved so much success from where they begin,i havent watched this movie yet but i have read one of his biographies,very inspirational indeed,story of self belief and how someone evolves