As Slow as it gets

On 03/07/2017 at 11:31 PM, Praggy said:

108 Balls taken by MS Dhoni to reach to his fifty - the slowest by any India batsman in ODIs since 2001. It was also Dhoni's slowest fifty, beating the 88 balls he took to get there against Pakistan at Eden Gardens in 2013. Dhoni's crawling innings came to end when India required 14 off seven balls.

Slowest in 16 years :hatsoff:

Batsman 0s  4s  6s  Runs  Balls SR
 MS Dhoni  44  0  0  24  65  36.92
 Ajinkya Rahane  18  0  0  14  31  45.16
 Kedar Jadhav  8  0  0  10  14  71.42
 Hardik Pandya  8  1  0  5  10  50.00

Things are really bad when Rahane manages to score faster than you in the middle overs. :nice:

44 dots and some of those dots against a part timer like Nurse was bowling. :facepalm:

Link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-india-2017/content/story/1108222.html

But he did a nice job of anchoring the innings on a sluggish pitch I heard. :adore: 

And best of all, 104 balls for his first boundary. In this day and age, it takes special skills to play like that.

Brave and fighting knock gone in vain :((

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. I could have posted this in another one of dhoni threads, but since I am an attention seeker and I have some agenda against Dhoni, I had to create another thread.

test comeback on the cards :dance::dance:

On 7/4/2017 at 10:09 AM, Laaloo said:

I think it bears repeating:

104 balls without a boundary.

Wtf were you trying to do? Bat out overs and save the match on a day 5 pitch?

He is auditioning for the test team again.

Too bad he didn't get to bat more today. Could have reached a competitive score of 160 had he batted through the innings. 

And let's hope the two missed stumpings was just an off day for the best wk today. :agree:

You guys are doing too much analysis. This a fun and relaxing tour. If you can celebrate your B'day in this exotic tour, even better...

All other things don't matter...

1 minute ago, asterix said:

You guys are doing too much analysis. This a fun and relaxing tour. If you can celebrate your B'day in this exotic tour, even better...

All other things don't matter...

Well Dhoni always said overseas matches are practice matches. Didn't realize he wasnt referring to tests only  :giggle:

Edited by Laaloo