Arjuna Ranatunga says India vs Sri Lanka World Cup final was fixed, wants probe

20 hours ago, nevada said:

He is not the first ex cricketer from SL to bring this up. Even Hashan Tilakaranta made a similar revelation. It is possible that they do have proof but it is also very likely that proof will never see the light of day. Public statements like this are meant to rattle the people these guys want to deal with. Give me x or I will reveal Y is the pattern here.

18 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I also believe the same but then we also don't have any proof.

8 hours ago, nevada said:

There were doubts about the India-Pak semifinal too. Delaying to take batting power play and Misbah's slow batting were couple of bizarre incidents in that match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-2230682/Cricket-match-fixing-Was-World-Cup-semi-final-fixed.html

8 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

The only thing worth cherishing about in Indian cricket and this guy threatening to take it away...*. If it is ever proved that world cup 2011 was fixed for India to win, I will give up on cricket completely and all those players who were in the squad will lose whateverlittlel respect I have for them. 

Circle jerk circle jerk !...must subvert India. .circle jerk circle jerk!..I am a shameless p+×÷ must subvert circle jerk..

So is he trying to tell us that he has concrete proof of this so called "FIX"? If you know something like this and keep it hidden, you are part of the problem Arjuna! 

Sangakara is/was one of the most decent srilankan player to represent SL. Just before the final six by dhoni, the camera showed Sanga's face, his face said it all - His faced told a tale of a heartbreak. No matter how hard you try, you can't fake that sh*t! 

7 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

India was the favorite and they won,who would even benefit from this fix.  Ranatunga talking from his bloated tummy as usual :giggle:

lol he is a small man. very small mind he wont see logic, if someone went through the trouble to fix it they might as well get good odd deifying pay day not the ridiculous odds that India had everyone and their grandmom predicted Indian win in that WC..hehe

also please probe all these games

1996 WC Semi Finals

2003 WC Finals

2014 T20 Finals

2015 WC Semi Finals

2016 T20 Semi Finals

2017 CT Finals

because just like Ranatunga, even I cannot believe that my team could ever lose unless they fixed it... because only my team has actual human beings as players whereas the other teams have straw people.... oh wait... hmmm...

Edited by Temujin Khaghan