India Under 19 team's tour of England

Batting legend and India Under-19 coach Rahul Dravid described Mumbai teen sensation Prithvi Shaw, part of the team for the ongoing youth ODI series against England, as a "talented" player who can become even better through learning and experience.

"He (Shaw) is a talented player but he's got a long way to go. He has got lot to learn. None of them are finished products, all are learning along the way. He will get opportunities, he (is) going to have some ups and downs,"

Dravid says a few words on Bombay Cricket.  Must be part of that evil Mumbai Lobby.

"Firstly, can't give the credit to me, it's credit to Mumbai cricket. Actually (they) had the courage to play 17-18 year old boy (Shaw) and been able to pick him, seen him perform obviously in domestic cricket and U-19 cricket," Dravid said about the young opener.

"It's really interesting, lot of times I tell people I have been in this job for close to 18-16 months, the only people actually called me up and asked me about their players are Bombay guys," he said.

"Nobody else calls. You think that being a former India player and being a coach you find lot of associations wanted to call you up and ask you about the players, but I had only conversations with the Bombay guys. Last year they wanted to know lot about Arman (Jaffer) and Prithvi as well. So I guess in a sense it tells you why Bombay (is) so successful."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/prithvi-shaw-a-talented-player-but-long-way-to-go-rahul-dravid/articleshow/56918825.cmshttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/prithvi-shaw-a-talented-player-but-long-way-to-go-rahul-dravid/articleshow/56918825.cms