Pakistan fast bowling factory

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

When someone post speed stats from that World Cup and for pak v India game . The you will see lol 

when stats are posted and show they were quicker i expect you to apologise as wrong . Then leave this site for ever for making fool of yourself 

Deal.

If wahab was slower than the indians in that world cup than i will apologise and leave.

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, what are you arguing here for?? Its not 1999, its 2017 we have much better and fit quick bowlers then you now, just saw  that ruman raees turned out to be another trundler, you can't categorize hassan Ali as fast he is at the most a fast medium n so as shinwari, so is junaid even amir clocked maximum of 145k in ct, heck even allrounders like pandya can touch 145k here, we have long queue of genuine pace bowlers now and you guys are producing trundlers after trundlers.

Fahim ashraf is quicker than pandya bro .

Heck he is quicker than siraj   and we call him a trundler .

No Pakistani has ever called rumman raees fast . He is one of the slowest and the cleverest bowlers in the country yet even he can clock 140 kph .

Talk to me when a hyped pacee disspoints with pace . None of the guys you mentioned have beeb known for their pace ever.

Also i can only laugh at the term better. The proof is in the pudding  

Pakistanis made fun of Irfan's pace and he ended up clocking 150 kph .

We are harsh on our pacers .

Edited by the don
4 minutes ago, the don said:

Fahim ashraf is quicker than pandya bro .

Heck he is quicker than siraj   and we call him a trundler .

No Pakistani has ever called rumman raees fast . He is one of the slowest and the cleverest bowlers in the country yet even he can clock 140 kph .

Talk to me when a hyped pacee disspoints with pace . None of the guys you mentioned have beeb known for their pace ever.

Also i can only laugh at the term better. The proof is in the pudding  

He is clearly not, pandya has clocked 145k in test match also quite a few balls around 145k in Odis too, where as i have seen faheem clocking maximum of 141kph ,you can't judge youngster like siraj by just one game as unlike shinwari he was clocking 145k in IPL with ease just check it in that speed thread , heck even that shardul thakur was clocked at 148kph is sl , youngsters here have realized that there is lot more carisma and style in bowling quick then to be a batsman, surely you can't compete with us for pace now!

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He is clearly not, pandya has clocked 145k in test match also quite a few balls around 145k in Odis too, where as i have seen faheem clocking maximum of 141kph ,you can't judge youngster like siraj by just one game as unlike shinwari he was clocking 145k in IPL with ease just check it in that speed thread , heck even that shardul thakur was clocked at 148kph is sl , youngsters here have realized that there is lot more carisma and style in bowling quick then to be a batsman, surely you can't compete with us for pace now!

Good for you but IPL is not international cricket . Seen a bit of Ranji and honestly the bowlers are slow .

Good for india if there is a cultural shift but more than fast men like Aron India needs smart bowlers like Bumrah.

Also compare usman and fahim's average pace to indian bowlers .They arent even considered quick in pakistan.

Edited by the don

As far as average pace in tests is concerned, Pakistani bowlers are actually slower. Wahab does bowl a heavy ball though and can be hard to face but is rarely consistent enough to maintain high speeds. Yadav has consistently bowled quick for much longer than any Pakistan test bowler since akhtar/Sami. Pace apart, I think, surprisingly, Abbas is the best test bowler Pakistan have right now. He maybe only an 80 mph trundler but bowls a good line and moves it enough. Hassan Ali may not do much in tests I think but is a damn good LOI bowler and is probably the best LOI bowler in the world right now. If it weren't for him Pakistan 's ODI bowling would be rubbish. I like what I've seen of Shaheen Shah Afridi though. Looks quality. 

3 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

As far as average pace in tests is concerned, Pakistani bowlers are actually slower. Wahab does bowl a heavy ball though and can be hard to face but is rarely consistent enough to maintain high speeds. Yadav has consistently bowled quick for much longer than any Pakistan test bowler since akhtar/Sami. Pace apart, I think, surprisingly, Abbas is the best test bowler Pakistan have right now. He maybe only an 80 mph trundler but bowls a good line and moves it enough. Hassan Ali may not do much in tests I think but is a damn good LOI bowler and is probably the best LOI bowler in the world right now. If it weren't for him Pakistan 's ODI bowling would be rubbish. I like what I've seen of Shaheen Shah Afridi though. Looks quality. 

Amir the limited overs bowler is quality . Heck an amir that tries is quality in any format .

You are underrating Rumman Raees . He will surprise a lot of people . Also Shadab is a pretty good bowler.

20 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sums it up . Paks indulging in comfortable steorttypjng to make themselves feel better . But reality is so different 

if if we were having this conversation in 2000 heck I would agree with them . But it’s 2017 and it’s been so different for 17 years now .

paks living in time warp . But many pak last not seen good pak pace attack and have to go to YouTube pre 2000 . On flip side many Indianan not experience pak pace attack better and faster then Indians and won’t have a clue what they on about 

11 minutes ago, the don said:

Amir the limited overs bowler is quality . Heck an amir that tries is quality in any format .

You are underrating Rumman Raees . He will surprise a lot of people . Also Shadab is a pretty good bowler.

Amir has been shocking disappointment since come back . Massively over hyped by paks . But was poor in tests and speeds slower then bk . No idea what fuss is all about 

12 minutes ago, the don said:

Amir the test bowler is as ordinary as they come.....The guy was trundling at 125k last time I saw him and chickening away from mighty Srilankan batsmen.

Sure he is a good LOI bowler but so were Gavin Lasen and Paul Collingwood

2 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Amir has been shocking disappointment since come back . Massively over hyped by paks . But was poor in tests and speeds slower then bk . No idea what fuss is all about 

Bk is probably the most improved cricketer in the world...that’s what it takes to be part of the Indian team...massive hard work and dedication...Kudos to Bk

we don’t welcome ex convicts on their past reputation(which wasn’t even a lot to begin with) with open arms and treat them as saviors and heroes.

Sums up the gulf in thinking of both countries.

14 minutes ago, the don said:

Aamir will never be the same as he was in 2010 ish. He's a good ODI bowler but that's it. I don't rate Raees at all. If we are talking about spinners then yes, Shadab is a good ODI spinner since he has the variations for the format but this thread is about Pakistan s pace bowlers so that is kinda off topic. For what it's worth I think Zafar is a quality spinner who needs to play UAE tests along with Yasir . 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Bk is probably the most improved cricketer in the world...that’s what it takes to be part of the Indian team...massive hard work and dedication...Kudos to Bk

we don’t welcome ex convicts on their past reputation(which wasn’t even a lot to begin with) with open arms and treat them as saviors and heroes.

Sums up the gulf in thinking of both countries.

Bk has a worse record than wahab riaz lol.

6 minutes ago, mishra said:

Yadav is miles ahead of Wahab. Wahab has one odi spell against "White thing" comment. Apart from that, he has been consistently mediocre while Yadav has been very consistent bowler for India in tests and odis

That Wahab v Watson thing . Most over hyped spell ever . Did not even get Watson out . Watson finished not out and Aussies won so easy . Embarrassing hype about it , makes me honestly cringe 

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

amir has performed in two tournament final wins . He is quality . How is Bk quicker . Check the ct final speeds or the wt20 before it . Amir has clocked 150 after comeback . He is a diffeeent level . Please dont mention Bk in the same breath .

Once Amir acheives full fitness he will be fine in test cricket too.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Do you understand  the meaning of “improved”

or in in your eyes is being a “prison bitch” considered a bigger accomplishment

He has improved from being an ordinary bowler to a below average one ?? 

Still doesnt pick up wickets. 

Sure he bowls 2 good overs at the death .