10 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I think in general guys from that area, are stronger, n can bowl fast, Bihar, Jharkhand, U.P.

Not just because I am a bihari, but I have met people who have sworn there were 150+ bowlers in Bihar in the past. 2 bowlers, I personally know and they used to be popular in 90's for being express fast.

The thing is, that area of Bihar and Jharkhand is so underutilized, and biharis in general are very hard working. If the cricket management picks a few real talents from these areas and gives them support, I do believe a lot can happen

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Not just because I am a bihari, but I have met people who have sworn there were 150+ bowlers in Bihar in the past. 2 bowlers, I personally know and they used to be popular in 90's for being express fast.

The thing is, that area of Bihar and Jharkhand is so underutilized, and biharis in general are very hard working. If the cricket management picks a few real talents from these areas and gives them support, I do believe a lot can happen

my stance is same here. how could they say they were 150 bowlers without speed guns. People spread a lot of such stuff like Abid Nabi bowling 147 kph when he played was not crossing 130.

Can't watch videos coz I am in the office. But just look at this article about the bowler @rkt.india was talking about. This is what bowling stars can do to you. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/Javelin-to-hurling-red-cherry-Story-of-Chota-Babloo-Lalit-Yadav/articleshow/55419526.cms

This lad is just following Umesh Yadav and wants to bowl as fast as him! Well, we seem to be developing a good pace culture and we already seem to have a handful of future players who could really be genuine express bowlers.

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Bihar doesn't even have a team or participation in Ranji for years, pathetic ,I have played cricket with guys from that area n found they were stronger n bowled faster then ave Indians in general, one or two played in Bombay did well locally , n were quick, but belonged to minority community n MCA would not pick them up even after doing well in qualifying tourneys

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

my stance is same here. how could they say they were 150 bowlers without speed guns. People spread a lot of such stuff like Abid Nabi bowling 147 kph when he played was not crossing 130.

I am not saying or confirming they were 150. However, I did record Rehan Khan and he did look 140+ to me. You have seen the videos yourself. And the other bowlers I am talking of, were comfortable about 4-5 yards quicker than Rehan. This was Rehan's own observation too. In 90's, nobody said they were bowling 150's. However, people did say they were faster than Srinath,

5 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am not saying or confirming they were 150. However, I did record Rehan Khan and he did look 140+ to me. You have seen the videos yourself. And the other bowlers I am talking of, were comfortable about 4-5 yards quicker than Rehan. This was Rehan's own observation too. In 90's, nobody said they were bowling 150's. However, people did say they were faster than Srinath,

One bowler who was kept out unfairly for sure, Ashish W Zaidi.

24 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

we will have an express bowler soon, 

I really want a good express bowler to emerge from India,  but not sure it would happen soon.

It's because the Indian cricketing fraternity are always targeting 140 k bowlers, talking about bowling 140 k, someone is bowling 140-148 k range and is termed as a 140 k bowler ..... 140 k is the be all and end all. One gets what one really wants and we are getting 140 k fast bowlers.   I am not sure 150 k is being targeted or encouraged.

Australian cricket fraternity always talks about 150 k bowlers .... someone bowling 140-48 k range is called an almost 150 k bowler. 150 k becomes the target and they are getting Starc, Cummins etc.

Edited by express bowling
50 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Takes skill to come up with that amount of bullshit in one post.

"stronger than average indians"

"belonged to minority community so MCA wouldn't pick them"

Is it now okay on this forum to make casual, baseless allegations without any worry for consequences?

@MCcricket be ready for an fir against you... You made baseless 'allegations'FOR bihari players :phehe:

Edited by Rightarmfast
57 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

@MCcricket be ready for an fir against you... You made baseless 'allegations'FOR bihari players :phehe:

I don't care I'm not from Bihar ,but have to say what is, does Bihar have a recognized Ranji team, when was the last time  they played Ranji trophy, are they part of India, it's accepted guys from South in general smaller n smarter then ave Indians, guys from North Punjab, U.p Bihar stronger n bigger, a guy from  Punjab or Delhi is easily identifiable, Maharasthrians in general diminutive n weaker,  nepotism exist in India big time race, religion cast, dalit, Brahmin everyone knows it, what's blasphemous in the statement.

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Takes skill to come up with that amount of bullshit in one post.

"stronger than average indians"

"belonged to minority community so MCA wouldn't pick them"

Is it now okay on this forum to make casual, baseless allegations without any worry for consequences?

I have my Grandfather who has playex pentangular, my uncles have played Ranji trophy, my dad was big in cricket scene in Bombay, know quite well how MCA operates, even Zak was not selected by Bombay n had to play for Baroda, when they has useless Trundlers plying their trade for Bombay.

In past Maharajahs n people from affluent n influential or upper class could represent India, rarely guys from lower class or minority could.

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Can't watch videos coz I am in the office. But just look at this article about the bowler @rkt.india was talking about. This is what bowling stars can do to you. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/Javelin-to-hurling-red-cherry-Story-of-Chota-Babloo-Lalit-Yadav/articleshow/55419526.cms

This lad is just following Umesh Yadav and wants to bowl as fast as him! Well, we seem to be developing a good pace culture and we already seem to have a handful of future players who could really be genuine express bowlers.

This is great to hear. Umesh might not be our best bowler but he is inspiring younger bowlers to bowl quick and work hard on fitness. This is what a fast bowling culture does. Motivates our younger fast bowlers to get fitter and bowl quicker.