Duleep Trophy 2017-18 India Red won by 163 runs

tweaker

On 9/26/2017 at 4:31 AM, express bowling said:

Ishant Sharma has been included in the team to get match practice.

Raina has not given him even 1 spell of 5 overs

Captaing like a T20 match with 3 to 1 over spells for pacers.

I don't understand why Ishant is still not used by Raina yet in the 2nd innings. Granted the first innings performance is not that good but it is high time to bring Ishant in. For all we know, once Ishant smells the blood he will simply run through the line up. India red has to be dismissed by a target of at most 320. 

Raina is simply proving himself to be an unworthy captain... lol.... using only three bowlers until now (one is he himself). 

55 minutes ago, ind_hyd1 said:

Don't understand the purpose of this tournament, especially when we have to tour South Africa and England this season

BCCI do not wants but SG did right thing, members have rights to say, tomorrow BCCI cancel half of Ranji trophy games, do you think you likes?

do not mix with overseas tour with domestic cricket.

Edited by Wapas
add
1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

I don't understand why Ishant is still not used by Raina yet in the 2nd innings. Granted the first innings performance is not that good but it is high time to bring Ishant in. For all we know, once Ishant smells the blood he will simply run through the line up. India red has to be dismissed by a target of at most 320. 

Raina is simply proving himself to be an unworthy captain... lol.... using only three bowlers until now (one is he himself). 

Raina should bowls more overs than give spell to toothless Ishant

NOTHING FOR SEAM

2 hours ago, Wapas said:

BCCI do not wants but SG did right thing, members have rights to say, tomorrow BCCI cancel half of Ranji trophy games, do you think you likes?

do not mix with overseas tour with domestic cricket.

Bhai, what I meant was about the pitches . Look at the scorecard almost all the matches dominated by spinners , nothing for fast bowlers

My observations, Raina is looking for n like his younger self but is a pathetic captain, opened bowling with himself n spinners, P Shaw is a superstar n him n Sarfaraz should play for India in a year, WSundar impressive allrounder, found other spinners mediocre, not giving enough body or guile just putting the ball there.

Likes of Dinda, P Singh should not have been there n the track n captains mindset made it a useless outing for seamers as no one got to bowl even a single spell, these games should be held on a sporting deck, and captaincy should be allotted to young hopefuls not washed out guys like Raina n Kartick who do it selfishly n without motivation n try hard enough.