Can Krunal Pandya bat at #6 in the ODI team?

SecondSlip

18 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Debating with you has always been a waste of time. Please do me a favour and don't quote me.

yep i wont bother in future as well

Here the context was Jaddu vs krunal  and hence I said Jaddu has better technique.

ok and i disagree with that

context was Jaddu vs krunal  and hence I said Jaddu has better technique.That doesn't mean I want to say Jaddu actually has sound technique since his weakness I suggest is also overall a part of technique. 

ok i am not smart enough to understand whatever the above quoted means,may be i am dumb 

Like I said whatever little technically sound that Jadeja is. Krunal does not have proper technique

and yes i disagree with that as well

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

based on two consecutive successful IPLs where he even won a low scoring final for his team with the bat.

Saw him in ipl . Can whack a ball . But international cricket very very different. Utterly unconvinced . I would never pick a player in ipl only . Needs some away tours for example were delivers to show can play in different conditions for example . Fc performances as well . He has shown nothing imo . 

4 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Saw him in ipl . Can whack a ball . But international cricket very very different. Utterly unconvinced . I would never pick a player in ipl only . Needs some away tours for example were delivers to show can play in different conditions for example . Fc performances as well . He has shown nothing imo . 

FC performance has nothing to do with T20 for a player who will bat at 6 or 7. he toured SA with A team and played two godo cameos batting lower down.

28 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Its like any player is better than the mediocrity that our middle order is. But the changes won't happen until they are thoroughly humiliated at the hands of the opposition, hopefully it will be against SA who are usually good against India in bilateral series. 

It’s like any player is better than the mediocrity that our middle order ..... more like any player outside the team seems better until they play in the team

21 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

It’s like any player is better than the mediocrity that our middle order ..... more like any player outside the team seems better until they play in the team

Hey I am all up for giving enough chances to youngsters before their fate is decided. And T20 is not a format to make them debut.