Ganguly a Pariah in Perth ? - Video Added

goose

Ganguly should not have opyed to play at WACA.. He was recovering from the fever..he was not well for 7 days..he was weak... he was not at his fittests best...still he said that he is fit....and we don't know if he under went any fitness test... he did not contribute at all with tha bat..was lethargic on the field.... sometimes i feel...BCCI should get third party involved in fitness test along with team physios and other members.. so that BCCI an get unbiased report...

Ganguly should not have opyed to play at WACA.. He was recovering from the fever..he was not well for 7 days..he was weak... he was not at his fittests best...still he said that he is fit....and we don't know if he under went any fitness test... he did not contribute at all with tha bat..was lethargic on the field.... sometimes i feel...BCCI should get third party involved in fitness test along with team physios and other members.. so that BCCI an get unbiased report...
Ganguly has looked solid on this tour and we needed him to play. He's been our best bat next to Tendulkar and stood up when no one did in Melbourne in the 4th innings.
if he had opted out of the perth test, then the media would have attributed reasons for his rest. they would just say that he is scared.at least to prove them wrong, it was right that he had played.he will do very well in adelaide.