Site Feedback

Gambit

It's been a long time since i have worked with vbulletin. Contact us form is designed to have only one email not sure how it's now. Email like "support@indiancricketfans.com or icfsupport@gmail.com" can be used so every admin can have access to it.
That won't help.You 100's of other mails flooded there so no one will have patience to see those.

That won't help.You 100's of other mails flooded there so no one will have patience to see those.
Why it won't help? Email that has bee decided and won't be visible to any users outside. Only the admins knows the email and it won't be flooded.

Some comments from my side (My two cents) 1) This forum belongs to all of us and the responsibility of making sure it goes in the right direction lies with each one of us. People cannot behave like small children themselves and then expect big brother to come and clean up the mess on their behalf. If one takes responsibility for what one posts and avoids flame wars and taking revenge, things will go great 2) There is no reason to make public any warnings or bans given to the user. That should always remain between the user and the admins. I know this makes some users think mods are biased towards one or the other because of lack of transparency, but that's just the way it is 3) Open questioning of Mods is not allowed on any forum for a reason. It undermines them and also makes the forum look ridiculous to new comers who start the same thing immediately 4) If you genuinely have issues there are methods of addressing them which are available to you. When you go into irrelevant threads and just complain, no one will take you seriously because it will seem your intention is just to create noise 5) You will be surprised at how often a pm to a mod or a report post is effective towards handling your complaints 6) Finally the admins and mods of this site do a great job of working this site with so many users. All of them are very busy people with their own lives. They don't have time to hold grudges or target specific people. They might come into a thread late and then lock it based on what they see 7) Overall I believe we need more posters from across countries to make this place more lively. It's not fun when we don't have opposing point of views or good healthy rivalry P.S. I am not saying any of these things as a Mod as I just became one and am learning the ropes. I am all for more transparency and discussion but there is a limit to that too. If we (all poster on the forum) dedicate more space and time into how this (completely free and voluntary) forum is being run and managed, we won't have time for what we actually signed here for, which is to discuss a sport we love and have loads of fun I would just appeal to all posters to let go of previous hang ups and perceived slights and just see this place as a fun place to hang out. You might not like the face of the bar owner or approve of some of the riff-raff who occasionally drift in, but hey the drinks are on the house and you can still hang out with people whom you like

So whats the policy on abusing other countries? It appears to me that abusing some other countries openly (banters/wumming/trolling aside) is above board. and before you ask i have complained multiple times. I need guidance on this. If its fair then am i to take that as an invitation to respond in kind?

So whats the policy on abusing other countries? It appears to me that abusing some other countries openly (banters/wumming/trolling aside) is above board. and before you ask i have complained multiple times. I need guidance on this. If its fair then am i to take that as an invitation to respond in kind?
Nothing It will be passed as joke,comedy etc. If some one try to stop this they will be labeled as posters who post crap. Thats how things goes here , no one can do anything about it , just enjoy the game :winky:

Wow ! There wasn't a single poster who reported to the mods when we abused our own country' date=' India and our players (which we still do) but it becomes offensive and hard to handle when its directed to a foreign land?[/quote'] Who told you? when such things happened posters start to abuse the abusers favourite players , and you can see the clubs now :winky: ps : Can you give example simialr to what happened in last few days?

Who told you? when such things happened posters start to abuse the abusers favourite players , and you can see the clubs now :winky: ps : Can you give example simialr to what happened in last few days?
Told me what? I've seen it myself after the 0-8, abusing Jadeja and various other players including Dhoni after the loss to England. I'm not complaining or whining about it. Its something that every other sports have. Visit a Manu-Chelsea thread on their respective forums or a German-English thread and see it for yourself that how civil things are around here compared to those guys. There have been banters against England before the Ashes, but you seem to care a lot about England and its players recently. During the WT20 against England last year, I remember people having a go at them but there were no reports following such remarks until the last few days you have been making since you have started supporting them. You seem to have been making a massive deal about the posts on England or their players in the past few days and I'll never know why.

^ Just because you don't have problem doesnt mean others also shouldn't have probelm. If people keep on throwing out absolute garabge in every post i am ready to condemn it. It doesnt matter England or Austarlia. If you swap England with OZ , things will be same from my end. ps ; who stopped you from asking the Jaddu/Dhoni abuses to be stopped?