Combined Indo Pak All Time ODI Team

Vijay n tuk tuk, there was time cud smash really well.....not n favour
Look at ur statement 17 games and kept him bringing back ......really in that case he shud have been in WC . Just go see some of his IPL innings ....the guy when needed could smash 

17 games is favouristim
Wait ur facts are really really wrong.....time to eat ur words
Among is 16 innings he ha splayed 11 under diff captain not dhoni . So 5 games he played under dhoni in ODi and u call that backing :laugh1:
He was constantly backed by selection chairman srikanth who like his predeccsor use to back players from his region (vengsarkar use to back jaffaar)

Really get ur facts right and do u want me to start with kohli, ganguly favourtisim 

Gambo licks his boots or not he was done and had no buss to be in the team 

Fact that Vijay was the cskian who played under dhoni and failed is the key here, and gambhir my friend still has gas to play as our opener he is still better than rahane, he should have been persisted with at that time instead of backing your favorites
43 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Fact that Vijay was the cskian who played under dhoni and failed is the key here, and gambhir my friend still has gas to play as our opener he is still better than rahane, he should have been persisted with at that time instead of backing your favorites

FACT IS U HAVE NO POINT.....PROVING A PERSON WHO GOT 5 GAMES UNDER A CAPTAIN IS CALLED FAVOURISM....

KEEP UR AGENDS ASIDE

NO ONE WILL BEILVE VIJAY WAS FAVOURED IN ODI

NO ONE WILL BEILVE GAMBHI HAS SOME GAS LEFT 

Actually gambhi is worst then rahane now to, rahane atleast will save a lot in field every game . Gambhir yea tak him overseas against a bit of bounce n pace ....only a bit 

U ur self will repeat boycott statement- Gambhir batting has become rubbish absolutely rubbish 

FACT IS U HAVE NO POINT.....PROVING A PERSON WHO GOT 5 GAMES UNDER A CAPTAIN IS CALLED FAVOURISM....

KEEP UR AGENDS ASIDE

NO ONE WILL BEILVE VIJAY WAS FAVOURED IN ODI

NO ONE WILL BEILVE GAMBHI HAS SOME GAS LEFT 

Actually gambhi is worst then rahane now to, rahane atleast will save a lot in field every game . Gambhir yea tak him overseas against a bit of bounce n pace ....only a bit 

U ur self will repeat boycott statement- Gambhir batting has become rubbish absolutely rubbish 

5 or 10 or 100 games, fact that every cskian (except for jaddu and ashwin as they were truly deserving) were favoured in that era of csk bullying by captain cool, what you are saying about gambo is correct for test matches but back then around 2013 gambhir was still fit for Odis and should have been persisted with instead of giving chance to that failure murli, and that exactly is my point Which you have denied.

47 minutes ago, speedheat said:

5 or 10 or 100 games, fact that every cskian (except for jaddu and ashwin as they were truly deserving) were favoured in that era of csk bullying by captain cool, what you are saying about gambo is correct for test matches but back then around 2013 gambhir was still fit for Odis and should have been persisted with instead of giving chance to that failure murli, and that exactly is my point Which you have denied.

Go ahead prove it that CSKians were favoured. I punctured ur claim of vijay backing with facts .....go ahead 

5 or 10 games.....makes huge diff......Murali vijay is a world class player who if not tried in atleast 10-20 games in odi wud be harsh 

Gambhir cunt even touch the ball, bat n ball remains same in all format . Why wud u give a batsman a chance who coudnt even touch the ball 

Failure - ur saying as if that failure went on to play 50 games under MS

A little insulting that so many Pakistani greats are heaped with mediocre flat-trackers listed in the teams above.  Over the past 30 years, the best team is this;

Babar, Sehweg, Younis, Dravid, Misbah, Laxman, Afridi, Dhoni, Wasim, Waqar, Amir(12)

Edited by Lala2790
2 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

A little insulting that so many Pakistani greats are heaped with mediocre flat-trackers listed in the teams above.  Over the past 30 years, the best team is this;

Babar, Sehweg, Younis, Dravid, Misbah, Laxman, Dhoni, Wasim, Kumble, Waqar, Amir

babar and amir lol, gautim gambhir and ishant sharma ahead of those B grade hacks anyday

Edited by Ishantboyz
Just now, Ishantboyz said:

lol why would zulfiquar baber open the batting you are dumb

No I'm not dumb, I came sitxh in my town's spelling bea when I was in Form 6 at school.

There haven't been many good openers for either Pakistan or India over the last 30 years but there have been many good midle ordre players.  That is why Babar is the opener for the best team of the last 30 years

2 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

No I'm not dumb, I came sitxh in my town's spelling bea when I was in Form 6 at school.

There haven't been many good openers for either Pakistan or India over the last 30 years but there have been many good midle ordre players.  That is why Babar is the opener for the best team of the last 30 years

Glad they don't ask you write down spellings and only recite them....  hopefully 

Edited by maniac
Go ahead prove it that CSKians were favoured. I punctured ur claim of vijay backing with facts .....go ahead 
5 or 10 games.....makes huge diff......Murali vijay is a world class player who if not tried in atleast 10-20 games in odi wud be harsh 

Gambhir cunt even touch the ball, bat n ball remains same in all format . Why wud u give a batsman a chance who coudnt even touch the ball 

Failure - ur saying as if that failure went on to play 50 games under MS

He played for csk and got selected through csk quota or msd in lois/odi in spite of being poor in lois/odi over some deserving ones like gambhir or uthappa, is itself is a proof of favoritism, you keep on saying that gambir was finished he can't touch a ball is not correct, I would have agreed if you say that to sehwagh but not gambhir, he was still a clutch player and that's a fact you may keep on ignoring that fact I don't care,
Murli Vijay is close to being a world class in test matches, not in Odis or loi
He made his debut in test matches first, clearly his technique and style of play was more suitable to test than loi, those 10 or 17 matches which he did play were enough to judge.
3 hours ago, speedheat said:

He played for csk and got selected through csk quota or msd in lois/odi in spite of being poor in lois/odi over some deserving ones like gambhir or uthappa, is itself is a proof of favoritism, you keep on saying that gambir was finished he can't touch a ball is not correct, I would have agreed if you say that to sehwagh but not gambhir, he was still a clutch player and that's a fact you may keep on ignoring that fact I don't care,
Murli Vijay is close to being a world class in test matches, not in Odis or loi
He made his debut in test matches first, clearly his technique and style of play was more suitable to test than loi, those 10 or 17 matches which he did play were enough to judge.

Uthappa better player then Murali vijay :laugh1:

Gambhir career was over 

Didnt uthappa get his chances what did he do , the guy was international failure. 

Yea so he failed, he deservingly got chances coz he showed he can play LOI game in IPL . He wasnt a strokless wonder like pujara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clj7mOB659E

U think this guy didnt deserve a chance......and be questined coz he played for CSK thats ridiculous coz my frend he even got chances once he started playing for kings XI

Isnt ur captain kohli bias who plays rohit over pujara......could there be any more big blunder then that 

36 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ok This is my last point as ur facts are completelty wrong....Why

Kyunki mujhe bolna ahi ki usne CSK quote chalaya, chahae prove ho na ho 

Btw Pawan negi was a csk player, why was hardik pandya prefered over him when both were selected toghter. 

Now ur wrong facts 

1st Lets not put gambhir n vijay toghther.....

gambhir was over thats why career ended

Vijay was given chance coz he had potential, thats y i gave IPL. Tell anyone a player got 17 games here n there is favouristim n backing he ll laugh on ur face . N the person will who was the player ull say murali vijay and ull get an answer he deserved a try ....even pujara got a bit of try 

Gambhi was dropped after failing for an year and who got chance.........dhawan in ct 2013 not vijay 

Infact if u wud remeber Vijay n rohit wen to CT as opener and both failed in warmup yet who got a chance rohit sharma who wasnt even an opener......what happ to CSK quote

Get ur facts right, each n every fact is wrong .

M done cant debate with someone whose facts are abysmally wrong 

Ok This is my last point as ur facts are completelty wrong....Why Kyunki mujhe bolna ahi ki usne CSK quote chalaya, chahae prove ho na ho 

Btw Pawan negi was a csk player, why was hardik pandya prefered over him when both were selected toghter. 

Now ur wrong facts 

1st Lets not put gambhir n vijay toghther.....

gambhir was over thats why career ended

Vijay was given chance coz he had potential, thats y i gave IPL. Tell anyone a player got 17 games here n there is favouristim n backing he ll laugh on ur face . N the person will who was the player ull say murali vijay and ull get an answer he deserved a try ....even pujara got a bit of try 

Gambhi was dropped after failing for an year and who got chance.........dhawan in ct 2013 not vijay 

Infact if u wud remeber Vijay n rohit wen to CT as opener and both failed in warmup yet who got a chance rohit sharma who wasnt even an opener......what happ to CSK quote

Get ur facts right, each n every fact is wrong .

M done cant debate with someone whose facts are abysmally wrong 

Bhai csk quota struck us the moment that mediocre negi got selected in the team, after that he was preferred or not is a different question, b.d.w. pandya was preferred over him coz he was a pace bowling all rounder, gambhir was not over, he failed in that "ane do" series hence dropped but certainly was not over and that's the fact,

Only "nalla" or person with zero cricketing knowledge will laugh on me when I call gambir better then vijay

Also dhonis nepotism/favoritism was not limited to csk quota only, there is something called as "chamchagiri"

Chamchas were also preferred

See that legend below, on the basis of which that legend enjoyed Indian teams lunch dinner breakfast etc. For so many years.10d28b90af9d60e89e9196824293ffab.jpg

"Sachhai kadvi hoti hai" but I am also ending this debate, happy diwali.